Thursday, January 06, 2005

NIGHT NURSE

"Justine I'm disappointed in you! Why are you
helping this bitch?" Said the Nurse.
"This has all gone too far, it's not funny!" Said
the skinny Angel.
"Who is Justine? I whispered to her.
"I am you fool! Wake up Becka this is serious."
I looked at the colours spinning around the room,
at Justine shivering in her undies. Angela- for it
was her! Sitting on top of Jeff and glaring at
oh my god-Estelle with a gun! Then the true
horror set in, I was wearing a dress with my
arse hanging out the back like the world's
worse rice pudding. For shame!
"You! Fat bitch! Get off of him now!" Barked
Estelle.
"Becka we are going to have to make a run
for it." Whispered Justine.
"Forget it." I hissed back:"I can't feel my legs."
"I'm not moving." Said Angela stubbornly.
"You will!" Snarled Estelle and edged nearer
to Angela."Mr Gun says you will." She said in
a ridiculous child's voice. She was about six
inches from Angela's face, the gun was bristled
around threateningly. I winced.
"Fuck you girlie!" Said Angela and all those
years of yoga must have paid off because for
a large girl she moved suddenly and rapidly
lurching forwards and biting Estelle's wrist,
the one that was holding the gun! A shot was
fired! Next minute Justine was dragging me
along the floor like a ragdoll. Angela was still
not letting go of her prey, her good strong
teeth held Estelle captive who incidently was
shrieking at the top of her voice.
Jeff was using this chance of chaos to edge
out from beneath. He looked crushed and rumpled
-for some reason I found this very funny.
"Stop laughing!" Snapped Justine:"Keep on
moving!"
We made it as far as the door, how could we
leave Angela like this? But Angela now had
Estelle by the throat and was shaking her
like a Jack Russell with a rabbit. Where was
the gun?
"Going somewhere? Oh I don't think so-not yet."
Said Master Skinner who stood barring our
way.
"Fuck you baldy!" I kneed him as hard as I
could in his valuables, he sank to his knees.
"Prick!" Said Justine and drew back her tiny
fist and decked him. He looked puzzled and
hurt as he crashed to the floor.
I was impressed Justine was not bad.
Becka Martin

2 comments:

Lindy said...

I am riveted...

Rainex said...

Thanx Lindy!