Monday, July 19, 2004

THRUMZ

Well LilacLace it aint! Where upon Grady (ole butterball's)
club is the height of good taste and wisely invested money.
Thrumz was more of a do-it on a skanky budget style. The
walls were painted matt black and were sticky with
condensation (at least I hoped it was!) everyone was
tricked out in fetish gear.
Big turn off! I'd bullied and pestered Ruth until she agreed
to come with me. She had on a little rubber ( milkmaid)
dress (black of course) and thigh high boots. I was wearing
my leather tousers with ankle boots and a red plastic basque
purchased for this very evening. Though I must admit we
looked positively normal compared to everyone else.
Everywhere you looked people were being licked, bitten and humiliated. Like christmas time for perverts.
"Christ Becka! This place is disgusting!" Said Ruth and
wrinkled her nose in distaste. She had a point.
"Hmm, let's see what's going on then." We linked arms and
primly swam the crowd. A woman with a shaved head and pierced
nipples winked at Ruth who shuddered.
A man had caught my attention, he was shaven headed and
wearing leather trousers and a studded belt. He was busying
himself with a hoist and a length of rope.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
He smiled at me to reveal two silver vampire teeth glinting
in the half-light. His eye's had those crazy contacts in that
made them look like a cat's. He was about 30 and obviously
a bodybuilder type.
"I'm making a swing." He said in an impossibly posh and
clipped voice.
"Oh? That sounds harmless!" I laughed, Ruth shrugged and
went to the bar where she talked to man who had two rats
sitting on his shoulders.
"Harmless?" The baldy smirked:"I guess you are new or else
you would have seen me in action. The name's Master Skinner."
He shook my hand, I winced because he was wearing studded
knuckle dusters.
"Becka. So what's it for then?" I checked his trousers-very
nice too.
"Why do you want to try it out?" I could see him eye me up
and down, I suddenly realised that he was about 7 foot tall.
I felt small and girly for a change!
"No! I'll watch you though, it looks interesting."
"Chickenshit." He said under his breath and then loudly:
"Ok girls, I need a volunteer!"
A buzz went around the club and a few woman crept forwards.
"Take me Master." Said a hot blonde.
"No Nadine, your getting greedy now. Next!" He grunted.
"Me!" Said an oriental girl with blue hair.
"No Li you always start crying. Next!"
"Master I'm your slave." Said a gorgeous girl with a shaven
head and multiple piercings. He looked her up and down.
"Your getting too fat Chrissy! Next!"
"You sound like Simon Cowell!" I giggled, Master Skinner
glared away. It was strangely exciting.
"Watch out or I'll make you do it!" He warned.
I shut the fuck up-it wasn't that exciting!
"What about me?" This was Ruth! I gawped at her.
"Ruthie no! What are you on?" I laughed. Master Skinner
looked at her. Obviously she is very cute and thin.
"Yes you will do, strip off to your panties and take your
bra off." He was warming to his task.
"Um can't I keep them on?" Ruth protested.
"No. Now strip!" Master Skinner grinned as she peeled off her
clothes, god knows what funny kick Ruth was off on, but she
certainly got more then she bargained for.
"I don't want to be whipped and no butt stuff!" She warned
as she undid her tiny bra. A collective gasp from the
audience at her exposed breasts.
"Right, now straddle this." He commanded and put a rope
between her legs, placed a hankerchief each side of it
covering her decency.
Ruth gasped as he increased the pressure, then he bound her
chest with rope until her little titties stood out engorged
and rosy. Then he raised her using the hoist, she began to
rock gently at first.
"Oh Becka!" She moaned. It looked like she was riding a
horse, he pushed her harder, the rope bit into her tender
skin and obviously between her legs. I could see her bite her lip.
He took a knife out!
"Whoah!" I said and made to grab it off him.
"Don't worry, just relieving the tension." He explained and
cut her g-string off, she plopped down harder on the rope.
"Oooh!" She moaned:"Oooh aaah ooh!" It seemed to go on
forever, every shudder and tremor I could feel too. All the
time Master Skinner kept his eye's on me.
The crowd were like:"Woooaaahhh!" I felt the same.
She jerked and shuddered on the rope and then reddened.
"Get me the fuck down!" She skrieked and fled naked to the
loos with a stunning round of applause banging in her ears.
"Do you think she came?" I asked.
"Everytime." Said Master Skinner: "They always do-so will you."
He placed one of his cards down my top, squeezing a nipple painfully on the way.
"Maybe we should meet privately." He said and winked, I
gasped and ran after Ruth who was fuming.
"Why did you do it?" I asked a bit in awe of her now.
"I wished I hadn't! I did it for a laugh, but I'm not
laughing now! I've never ever came so hard and so painfully!
I don't think I will walk tomorrow." She nagged. But my
head was buzzing, didn't like the idea of an audience but
very much liked the thought of Skinner manipulating me.
Becka

No comments: