Wednesday, July 28, 2004

CLOUD 2

Really I should not have done this-phone Master Skinner
again.  But there you go-I am an evil bitch who is twisted
and perverted. I also happen to like the guy.
"Thought your'd be back." Said the far too confident voice.
"Yeah-I am! Wondered why you thought I was the kind of
girl who would have to pay for it."
"I think you are the kind of girl who is far too scared of what
she really is and really wants to be."
"That so? You just want your £150 quid!"
"There is that!" He laughed surprisingly high like a girl-not
exactly a turn on.
"Got any freebies?" You don't ask-you don't get.
"Cheapskate! All my charity work is done at Thrumz and you
are far too repressed for that!"
"No! I just don't want all and sundry seeing me get my jollies is
all!" Cheeky bald sod!
"And you would be getting them with me. That is definite."
"I'll see you Skinner."
"Master Skinner to you!" He stormed.
"Master!" I spat the word from my mouth like it was a piece of
filth:"I don't think so!"
Hmmph.
I should be so happy-on cloud 9. Try cloud 2. I've got Alan and yet
it's crap, he's morose and moody and not at all up for sex.
I just want to hold him in my arms and love him, still separate
bedrooms. Did I mention the extreme lack of sex?
Becka Martin


1 comment:

Rainex said...

Hmm-maybe a bit perhaps crossed
with Mr Burns?
Sez Raine