Sunday, July 25, 2004

SHOULD BE HAPPY-NOT!
 
I'm back in the hub of contentment, back with Alan am
I happy, hell I'm not! Because the conditions are not right,
ok anything is better then Raine's couch but still this could
be so much better.
1./ Alan could at least pretend to be happy
2./ Why am I sleeping in the spare room?
3./ Alan should stop drinking immediately
4./ Master Skinner's card is burning a hole in my pocket
I phoned him in the end.
"Skinner it's Becka."
"I thought you might phone." he sounded quite arrogant.
"Well I have."
"£150." he said.
"Excuse me?"
"I charge £150 for a basic S&M session-extras to be
negotiated.
"I see-you sound like some sort of male Brass." I had a bad
feeling about this.
"I like to think I am providing an affordable service for special
folk." His clipped voice grated on my nerves.
"Right-well anyone who calls me 'folk' has to go, bye." I hung up
on him. Honestly do I really look like a woman who has to pay for
it? Cheeky bugger.
Becka

No comments: