Monday, July 12, 2004

DEEP RUMBLING

Call me stupid, irresponsible or just plain crazy-
but I awoke this morning with the devil in me. (whoa!
not literally!) I decided or rather my actions decided
that today was going to be different. In the office Angela
Grade gave me the look she usually reserved for dog's poo.
Nice start. I grinned at her and winked, I began to log
onto my computer, humming and tapping my foot.
"Are you doing this on purpose Miss Martin, this irritating
behaviour?" Angela had on her sunglasses so I could only
expect she had a hangover. Teehee.
"Nope." I said and shrugged, obviously to irritate her further.
"Do you want to go permanently back to the shop floor, is
that it?" She demanded, standing by my desk with her hands
on her hips. (This is the usual stance people have when
talking to me).
"I wouldn't mind." I admitted.
"Stupid girl! Don't you realize that you have a brilliant
job here with me, obviously it means nothing to you."
She looked sad and put a stray strand of hair behind
her ear. Look I'm absolutely gagging for sex and a certain
kind of sex at that, I had nothing to lose. Hell why not?
"I do like working with you, but to be honest you've been
a complete arsehole lately and I'm sick of it." I smiled.
Angela shook like jelly, the little roll of fat on her
chin was most animated.
"You ungrateful little cow!" She snapped.
"You miserable old bitch." I complied.
"Do you want me to fire you here on the spot?" She was
practically shrieking. I smiled right back.
"No, I want you to bend me over that chair and beat me
on the buttocks to within and inch of my life!"
"Right! Your fired!" Glowered Angela, I shook my head.
"I'm not going anywhere until you correct me."
I began to pull down the zip on my French Connexion
trousers.
"What are you talking about?" Angela looked shocked but
interested.
I pulled down my trousers to the knees where they hung
in a rather unlovely manner, I also had on very shoddy
cami-knickers. Oh well, only details. I bent down and
leant over the chair.
"The quicker you do it the quicker I leave." I wiggled
my bum, which was aching with anticipation.
"Maybe I was too hasty, maybe I don't want you to leave
at all." Said Angela back treading quickly.
"Whatever happens, I'm not moving from this position
until you give me a spanking. I can stay here all day if
you like and we've got the window cleaner coming at 11am,
what a pretty sight that would be." I felt fantastic, I
was powerful and in control, obviously this would need
correcting. Angela edged closer.
"How do I do this? With my hand? How hard?" She asked.
"Hit me with the bloody table! But just hit me, you
fat, power-crazed middle-aged lezzie!" Perhaps that was
a bit too harsh, but it got the desired result.
"Middle-aged?" Angela said with a roar and actually
kicked my bum with her incredibly pointed shoes. Ouch.
"Fat? Well that's hormones!" She gave my buttocks a
earth shaking wallop with the back of her hand.
"Power-crazed?" This time she was unfastening her belt,
she hit me very hard with the buckle end.
"Are you sure you haven't done this before Angela?" I
was most impressed.
"Shut up!" She looked like a demented nutcase, her
hair was wild, her face red and sweating. She kicked me
again, this time in my side making me fall onto the
carpet. At this very second Mr Matthews, one of the
Directors came into the room, I managed to see his
feet in time so that I could pull my trousers up.
"What is going on Angela? All I can hear is your voice."
He asked and I saw his eyes drop to the belt in her
hand. I, of course, saved the day.
"It's alright Mr Matthews, Angela was just getting
panicky because she had lost a contact lens, I've just
found it though." I gave him my very best, sunniest
smile. I saw him take this in, I'm sure he didn't
believe me for one instant.
"Oh , well that's alright then. Sorry to have disturbed
you." He blushed
After he left I fell about laughing, but Angela just
stood there mortified.
"You are a liability." She moaned.
"Hmm, well I think you've managed to crack a rib or
two." I rubbed them and winced, it was fine until she
kicked me off the chair!
"Thanks Angela, I think that was the best time I've
ever had in this office."
"Pervert." She muttered:"How can you like that?"
She asked.
"I just do, it's fun!"
Angela fussed over me all morning and for the first time
in ages took me out to lunch.
Damn her pointy shoes.
Becka

No comments: