Monday, May 09, 2005

RESPECT MOTHERF***KER!

Inevitably, I heard the door of the lounge begin
to open. Remember TOMMY? Jasper really was
Keith Moon's Wicked Uncle Ernie personified. He
shuffled across the room like some side scuttling
spider, all arms and legs and bulbous body. If I
saw his dick I would be sick, I knew it.
"Look Becka it's like this." He said and sat at the
end of the sofa, I automactically straightened my
nightie to make sure straw nipples were not peaking.
"I'm an old guy, getting older by the second, I love
ya Mother dearly, but I've got needs that she doesn't
care for anymore."
"You are talking about My Ma right? The woman with
more lovers then her kids have had hot dinners?"
Men all the same, blame the woman.
"It's true, maybe it's her age, whatever, I'm not getting
any and I've got you dancing through my head every
night." He reached out to stroke my hair, I recoiled
as though he had scalded me.
"Get off you!" I hissed, trying hard to keep the stupid
nightie on was becoming a real struggle. "You are
a dirty old man! What make's you think I'd ever look
at you!" I looked at his with deep revulsion, get the
point wrinkly, it aint ever going to happen!
"I know you don't fancy me, I'm old, finished, but then
again have you wondered what it would be like to be
a rich man's plaything?"
"You are not that rich." I said with some scorn. His
fingers were beginning to pull the edge of the duvet,
I felt so vunerable and also something else. Powerful.
He wanted me, desired me and I could say no to this
one, if I wanted to, which I did of course, but.......
"Just let me touch you between the legs Rebecca,
just let me stroke your little pussy. I've cut my nails
and I'll be dead gentle." Spittle wetted his bottom lip,
ugh like some drooling dog after a bone.
"Fuck off!" I said.
Then he put his hand in his pocket, oh shit would it
be a knife or a gun? Would he force me to do it?
I began to pant quite loudly.
"Shit." I said, he smiled.
"This is for you." He played a very nice, neat roll
of £20 notes under my pillow. "No strings, just let
me touch you there."

Becka MMM

4 comments:

Rainex said...

I fixed my links!!! Yay!
I'd left out / which obviously
leaves a gap....all sorted!

Rainex said...

Storm you are soooo base!
Funny though!
See? I put you and MM
on my links!

Rainex said...

Yeah all of those and
some! Will post tomorrow
if I get time! Big promises
of deviancy!!!

Lindy said...

Whoa hoa. Becks makes some money for nothing & gets her links all fixed. What more can you ask for?