Wednesday, May 04, 2005

PIMP 'HO PARK

I am almost a dole-bunny, almost. Still haven't
been to work. Right, I managed to hook-up (if
that's the right expression) Ruthie and Pa, for
a picnic in the park. Very Butterflies, just needed
Wendy Craig crying and looking miserable and
we would have been there.
Patrick arrived first and looked gorgeous in his
grey linen suit, like the Man from Delmonte
'cept I wanted him to say no.
He kissed me on the forehead and rubbed my
nose.
"Still swimming in the ugly pond Rebecca? Where
is your friend?"
"Probably on her way, sit down, talk." I patted
the bench next to me, he sat we talked.
"Do you think this is appropriate?" I said.
"Today sitting in St James Park waiting to
meet some young hottie when I should be
doing boring stuff like helping my party win
the Election. Hell no Rebecca, what are you
thinking about?"
I laughed.
"Politics huh?" I said and shrugged.
"Life is political, everything you do, everything
you say is an act of conscience." He took out a
small cafe au lait cigar and lit it.
"You sound like a Newager!" I laughed.
"Hardly." He said and blew the smoke through
his nose. I loved him very much.
"Go home, run." I said suddenly and pulled him
to his feet.
"Why? I was all excited about meeting Ruth!"
He said in mock protest.
"Bad idea, bad girl, bad Becks. I'll phone you,
meet you for lunch sometime?"
I really felt relieved, fuck Ruthie.
"Have to be after the Election now, you will
vote for my party of course?" His vivid blue
eyes exactly like mine twinkled.
"Hardly!" I said teasing him:"Now go before
we get caught!"
I waved him off and turning I was confronted
by a livid Ruth.
"Where the fuck is he going?" She screamed
into my face. She was quite scary really.
"Away. From you, bad move Ruthie starting
on my Dad." I allowed my self the luxury of
sneering.
"I won't forget this." She said and began to stride
off."And you can swing for the nosejob you bitch!"

Not exactly a walk in the park was it? I followed
at a distance.

Becka M

2 comments:

Rainex said...

Aww Storm what a lovely
thing to say ((blush))!

Rainex said...

Miss Macy how nice! Thanks
v much!