Sunday, May 29, 2005

OFF

"Come on please Becka, take it off it will look
soooo much better!" coerced Quinn.
"Leave her alone, let her do what she feels
comfortable with." Snapped Alan.
I was sitting under Alan's tree being photographed
by the sex-twins, talk about putting you on
the spot!
"I want it off, so much more natural." Said Jude.
"Go on Becks, take it off, we won't laugh honestly."
Wheedled Quinn.
"I personally thinks she looks very nice wearing
one, like a lady." Said Alan (my hero).
"She's a laydeee!" Said Quinn in a Little Britain
voice.
"It will look wilder without one, freer, more
you Becks." Said Jude.
"For Chrissake take it off ! If anything just to shut
these two up!" Groaned Alan. He had on a panama
hat, that would have to go.
I sighed, I had to give them what they wanted,
with a pause I watched the three men looking
at me intensely, then I took it off, slowly,
deliberately I let it fal to the ground. All eyes
were on me. Cool just the way I like it.
Or rather I should say out, the small butterfly
clip that held my fringe back. My hair flopped
messily to my cheekbones-a restyle was long
overdue.
"That's better." Said Quinn.
"What a star!" Said Jude.
I shook my hair and laughed as Alan rolled
his eyes in exasperation.

Becka M

4 comments:

butterflyuk said...

My my....the first post without a single rude word!!!!!...LOL...This Alan has a lot to answer for...LOL.

Lindy said...

I love it that Alan is so protective of you. You had me wondering what they wanted you to take off too, you minx...

Rainex said...

Butterfly-sorry
Fuck, balls, arse, tits
etc (is that better?)!

Lindy-I love Alan too
(in a sisterly way-
what a guy!)

Rainex said...

Storm-I'm devious me!
Posting tomorrow
(hopefully1)