Wednesday, September 01, 2004

LICKY

Oh the joy of love! Am I making you sick? I'm making me
sick, but who cares? Alan loves me and I'm his Boo again!
What could be better then that? Well.......

Angela Grade phoned me.
"Becka? Angela, I'm calling to say I'm really sorry for what
has happened and the job is yours if you want it."
Was she shitting me?
"I beg your pardon, was that an apology? I didn't quite hear
you." Fabulous to be in the position of the smug and contented.
"I just think that you should come back to work, you must need
the money, the amount you spend on alcohol and hair products.
Look, I'll level with you, it's just not working out with Justine."
I caught my breath, was the blonde and scary one losing her
touch?
"I thought you said that she was excellent. What's changed?
Don't tell me you slept with her!" I laughed I really did not
think that they had but....
"Well we did, but it was a huge mistake! She is so clingy! Like
some love-starved puppy! So licky!" I heard her groan in disgust.
"I thought that would be a good thing." I tried not to laugh:"You
must be very brave Angela, sleeping with the Undead! Was she
pale like a slug?"
"Don't be cruel! I will say this though, she was completely
hairless, it really turned me off!"
"Well she is blonde, not hairy are they? Anyway she probably
had a Hollywood or something." I giggled, really hard to keep a
straight face in this situation I can tell you!
"No-I think it was genetic, she's never had body hair apparently."
I could hear Angela shuddering again, good-the bitch!
"Well I guess that makes access that much easier, look I have
to go, make Alan brekkie, shag him senseless, the usual."
"I'll lay my cards on the table, I don't want you back as a lover
ok? Unless you want to of course, but I would really be grateful if
you could come back." Her voice was grovelly.
"Hmm, I'll consider it, bye Angela, regards to Justine!"
Whoo! Maybe I would go back but this time I would be top
doggie! Who would have put Justine down as a Licker, just
goes to show, don't judge a book by the cover.

Later, the twins crept back today, faces beaming with male
pride. "You are two rude little bastards!" I laughed, they both
leered at me. What was this twin thing? Twice as nice, or two
times as creepy, I could not work it out. That was Ruth's
problem.
Becka (The Best Martin)

No comments: