Monday, August 30, 2004

CARRY ON TWINS

Spent the last couple of days with a stupid grin on my face-
that and playing Monopoly with my nephew Aidan which is
enough to turn your brain to gloop.
I had better fill you in on what went on the other night, well
after catching a cab (probably the thickest cabbie in London)
we arrived at The Twisted Gut.
I felt like a movie star with such handsome young men,
everyone stared (that would be the man with the dog on the
string and Big Shirl who tutted away like a barn owl).
I did not care one jot, the boys were obviously trying to get me
drunk to have their wicked way with me which was not
working but I was getting plenty of free booze out of it.
Then Ruth came in dressed up to the nines in a dress that
screamed 'Fuck me now!' she marched up to and jabbed a
finger in my chest.
"I thought you were dead."
"No-just in Cornwall."
"I hop you brought me back some fudge." She flicked her
fringe to get a better look at the boys.
"I did, but I ate it, it was far too good for you." I said and
sipped my brandy and coke.
"Bitch! Who are the hotties?"
"They are the twins, Quinn and Jude, hey boys this is Ruthie,
your'd better watch her."
"We are." Said Quinn and pulled Ruth into a sitting position
onto his lap.
"Cheeky!" She yelped but stayed put, somehow I ended up
perched like a budgie on Jude's lap. I think he was the sexiest
of the pair, his eyes had a devil's glint in them.
Spent an enjoyable hour wriggling around on Jude and listening
to Quinn and Ruthie bitch at eachother like an old married
couple. I was suddenly aware I was being watched, Alan stood in
the door way like a prophecy of doom. Freaked, I stood up.
"What the hell do you think you are doing you little shit?"
He snarled, I was so drunk I thought he was talking to me
(Jude actually) but I rose to the occasion (like Jude had been
doing).
"Shut up Alan! Go and talk to your middle-aged Vampire,
I've wasted far too much time with you!" Which I had.
"That's it!" Alan grabbed me up by the front of my top and
yanked me upright. "Your coming home!"
Jude and Quinn protested, Ruthie giggle and screamed like a
harpie.
"You can all go to hell, she's going home now!" Roared Alan,
boy was he pissed off. Outside was his car which he pushed
me into roughly. I Kept falling asleep on the way home, but was
all the time aware that he was seething.
When we got back to his place, he helped me in and pushed
me again roughly to the sofa. He was really acting out of
character. I liked it truth be told, it was turning me on bigtime.
"Hard man!" I giggled and stuck out my tongue, he lightly
slapped my face.
"Yeah? Like it rough do you?"
"I do." I nodded, he pulled my head back by my hair.
Next moment he was tearing and I do mean tearing my clothes
off, all my rape fantasies were coming true. He frog marched me
to his room and pushed me down to his bed, grabbing the remnants
of my top he ties my hands together. His fingers began to squirm
roughly in my panties, I could feel the elastic going, then gone.
He was quite brutal, he drove his fingers deeper, brutally stabbing
into my soft flesh. He bit my breasts with vicious little nips
devouring them. Then he turned me over and entered from behind,
I really though he was going to bugger me, luckily he didn't.
It did not last long, that much excitment never does, I felt his
back arch with passion as he came ectastically.
"I love you." I murmured, my face wet with tears and sweat.
"Then marry me and stop this foolishness."
"Was that a proposal?" I gasped.
"Might have been." He unbound my hands and stroked my
face.
"If you can make love to me like that more often, then the
answer is yes!" I kissed his long nose.
"I'll see what I can do." Then it started all over again but this
time gently, cherishing every moment.
We curled up together and slept contentedly. Sated and full.
Next day I phoned Ruth to see how her night had gone as the
twins had not come home.
"I can hardly walk for all the right reasons! What a pair-
un-fucking-believable! We did it everywhere and everywhich
way. Even a spit roast!" Ruth is so rude, that's why I like her.
"Could you tell them apart without their clothes on?"
"Yeah, Jude's dick bends to the left and Quinn's to the right!
I think I'm in love!"
"With both of them?" I gasped.
"Shame to split up such a pretty pair."
So stay tuned for the latest installment.
Becka

No comments: