Thursday, August 26, 2004

I HATE THAT WOMAN

Bloody Pru! Just hearing her name make's me feel
sick-Alan came back looking ruffled and flustered and
I'm not altogether sure that something might be going
on.
"What did the bitch want? You again I suppose?" I snarled
like a rottweiler. Very attractive, lots of teeth and spit
involved.
"As a matter of fact she did." He smiled at me and the very
hint of a self-satisfied smirk touched his lips sending me
over the edge.
"You told her you were with me right?" I demanded.
"I did." he said not offering anything else in return.
"You git." I muttered and grabbed my denim jacket (Diesel,
very nice) :"I'm going up the pub." You know me, always
the runaway.
"Becka, please calm down, the twins are looking at you!"
He whispered imploringly.
"Sod the twins! Sod you too, I'm off to The Twisted Gut
to see real people!" I don't know why I said that, it sounded
a bit sad, still, it was said.
I stormed off, then remembered that I would have to get a
cab, shit, I forgot that I didn't life within spitting distance
anymore.
"Hey wait up!" Said a male voice. Jude was running to catch
up with me, followed closely by Quinn.
"We thought you might like some company." (This was Jude).
The both linked arms with me, it was like being in a twin
sandwich. Kind of yummy and definitely not low fat.
"Poor Alan, I should go back, say sorry. I was totally out of
order."
"Nah, let him stew, drink with us." (This was Quinn).
So I did.
Becka

No comments: