Tuesday, August 24, 2004

RETURN OF THE QUEEN

Mega sulking does not become me (along with haunted hair
extensions) and an unerring way of pissing Alan off. We've
only been back together for like, 2 minutes when Pru, queen-
bitch of the has-beens phones up again!
"Tell her to fuck off!" I growled, unfortunately this was in the
presence of the sexy twins. They laughed at me!
"Ssh Becka!" Said Alan:" Sorry Pru, continue, oh yes, Becka
is back." She was talking about me!
"Damn right!" I said loudly, Alan waved his hands in a theatrical
way, I ignored him. The twins tittered loudly, he glared at them.
"Do you think that's wise? I can't talk you out of it?" Alan
frowned: "Alright then, I'll meet you at The Melba in 30
minutes. Yes I understand!" He hung up and looked at me.
"I don't!" I squeaked.
"You don't what?" Said Alan, I could see the other two were
watching intently, a little drama unfolding before their eyes.
"I don't understand! Why are you seeing the horrible cow
anyway?" I sounded like a spoilt child, I did not give a toss.
"Because she wants me to! I won't be long and I'm sure the
boys will keep you amused , won't you?"
Both men affirmed this, but there was a slight redness to
Quinn's face and a twinkle in Jude's eye.
"Alan that woman is trouble." I warned.
"I know that!" He snapped and ran a hand through his hair:
"You have nothing to worry about-really."
"Everytime someone says that my life gets worse." I groaned.
"Don't be a big girl." Said Alan slamming the door as he left.
"Ah poor baby!" Said Jude and placed his arms around me,
which was not unpleasant, just unexpected. I wriggled free.
"Ah thanks boys, I'll just have a lie down."
"Fancy any company?" Said Quinn and Jude nudged him
reprovingly. I just fled.
Twins, beautiful, sexy and dead odd-these ones were at any
rate!
Becka

No comments: