Tuesday, September 14, 2004

GOLDEN

Not the best time that I've had in my life, imagine this-a
people carrier, a lesbian, a zombie and a slut (moi natch!).
Talk about integration of the species, liked the car though,
a Ford Galaxy. Mostly I sat at the back, or rather sprawled
out in a semi-comatose state. Justine was far from delighted to
know that I was going on this little field trip. I knew this
because she managed to develop and fully fledged tick by the
end of it all. Angela of course was in her element, she must have
felt like a Diva or something, surrounded by 'her girls'.
We drove to Dorset to see pottery, Devon to see glass wear,
Somerset for carpentry. Not an ounce of fashion anywhere.
Angela was doing this trip as a favour to 'management',
normally she wouldn't touch crafts with a barge poll.
We stayed at various posh hotels, I have never been in so
many sauna's and because of all the rich food I can feel my
waist band straining.
Did I shag Angela again? Hell no! But I could hear Justine
pounding away every night, squealing like a puppy. It's
a wonder that Angela didn't break her.
One night we had all got rather drunk on wine, Chardonnay
I think, Justine was curling her small feet around Angela's
chunky ankles. I think I must have had an epithany .
"You know this love stuff is getting really old now." I said
belligerently, waving my wine glass around to make the
point.
"Jealous?" Cooed Justine sweetly.
"Shut up shitface! No, I'm not jealous, but I can cheerfully say
you've both put me off girls forever. So thank you."
"Becka! Why are you so aggressive? Why do you have to make
everything into a confrontation?" Demanded Angela.
"Because I can and it's fun, I think I'll turn in soon, really
had enough of Justine for one night."
"Angela! Do you have to let her talk to me like that?" Shrieked
Justine.
"I'm not her keeper, just stay awhile Becka, I've ordered some
fine brandy and chocolates."
I should have gone-really I should have, but Angela had said
'brandy' and 'chocolate', my two main vices after cigarettes.
"I'll stay for one." I said sagely.
After eating my weight in chocolate and drinking at least
a pint of brandy, I decided enough was enough.
"I'll leave you ladies now." And I did, I think I just fell asleep
where I sat at the dining table. Luckily I hadn't ordered soup.
I awoke with my tongue stuck to the pillow and my eye's
glued shut. Christ my head hurt! Then I heard the moans
and sighs coming from the bed.
Angela's room had a double bed and a single (which I was on)
the double was being used for all manner of things.
Carefully hiding behind my extensions, I peered out.
Angela, huge! Naked and sweating was buried deep into
Justine's hoo-ha. Justine equally naked and practically
luminous in her whiteness was gripping onto the bedstand.
"Angie! Oh Angie!" She shuddered suddenly and I knew that
she had came.
Next minute Angela was straddling her (Justine must have
been stronger then she looked) she stroked back the blonde's
hair, they were very hot, you could practically see the steam.
"Should we?" Said Justine impishly.
Angela looked over her shoulder at me, I tried not to move an
inch."I think it will be alright, she's well out of it."
Angela suddenly arched her back and let out the biggest stream
of piss you have ever seen. It was like a horse!
Justine acted like a crazy person as the urine splashed over her
little body.
"My turn." She said and they changed places, she pulled and
I really mean yanked her vulva upwards so that her pee rose
higher. Quite a good stream, though not much of it. She then
started to rub it into Angela's breasts frantically.
"I wouldn't want to be the chambermaid here." I said dryly
and they both turned to look at me in horror.
"Busted guys!" I sniggered.
Becka

No comments: