Friday, September 17, 2004

IT'S GOOD BEING ME

I feel like I've won the lottery or something! Seeing Angela
and Justine in the nud and up to watersports have put me in
the unusual position of being 'the daddy'!
Blast, I could milk this if I wanted to, but I'm far too nice a
girl!
"They were peeing on eachother?" Said Sister-thing Raine, her
small face contorted in disgust.
"Yep."
"Eeew, that's nasty." She shuddered theatrically, RADA training
would have been wasted on her, she is a natural actress.
"Yep." I agreed, very nasty and very lucky for me!
"The shame of it being caught! What did they say?"
"Angela tried to style it out saying that 'we were all adults' and
Justine being Justine ran away and locked herself in the toilet."
"She should have used it in the first place! How can that be sexy?
I really want to know." Sister-thing might be older but she can
be naive.
"It's not my bag at all, but it's kind of like S&M I think,
humiliation, degradation." I explained.
"Oh, well it's gross." Raine ran a hand through her bleached mop:
"Your life is so different to mine, I just sleep with D and my friends
are normal. You have a variety of misfits."
"Fuckwits." I corrected her.
"Fuckwits and a collection of lovers. Do you think I'm missing out
only having D?"
"No, not at all, your happy right? I would love your life if it could
be with Alan, it's just a long time coming. "
"Alan's great, like D-but crazy I guess." Raine smiled.
"Are you telling me your husband is normal?" I widened by eye's in
shock.
"Well probably not, but infinitely more normal then Alan!"
She patted me on the head and left me to stew in my juices, but
obviously not as much as Angela and Justine were stewing. And in
a different kind of juice altogether (heh-heh).
Would I use my power for good or evil? Stay tuned 'cos I don't
know myself yet.
Becka (Tena-lady) Martin

2 comments:

Tilly said...

Hey, just spent a very lazy (work)afternoon, reading through your archives. (Courtesy of a link from http://mentallaundry.blogspot.com) Love it. Actually laughed out loud a couple of times.

When's the next installment?

Rainex said...

Thanks very much!
Feel very happy!