Thursday, March 30, 2006

KILLING ME SOFTLY WITH HIS SLONG


Water water everywhere and not a drop to drink.
Hell no.
I drank plenty.
"Had enough?" Said Mickey as he pulled back my
hair.
"Nah, put me under again why don't ya?" I swear
my mouth..........
Icy water and the sound of my blood pumping in my
eardrums.
He pulled me up, I winked at him and smiled.
He roared and drove my head under again.
When Mickey pulled me up this time I allowed a
jet of water to arc from my mouth.
"Wanker!" I said as the moisture trickled down his face.
"Oh fuck this! I can't do this!" He shouted, the next moment I
was lying on the floor with him on top of me.
"God I've missed you." Mickey sighed.
"Have ya? I've been too busy fucking other men and having
sex in the street to think much about you." It was a lie alright!
But he had just attempted to torture me and after all that
LilacLace and Exit stuff he really should have known better.
"Cow." He said and rightly so.
"Make it up to me." I said generously.
"How about I fuck you to death?"
"Sounds pretty groovy apart from the death bit, how
about you just fuck me deaf so I haven't got to listen to any of
you stupid fuckers anymore? I'm definitely becoming
a lesbian after this, for sure!"
His hand was tracing through my pubic hairs making me
tingle and twitch. I moved it away.
"Stop with the foreplay and get fucking!"
And you know what, he did.



Becka Martin xxxxxxx

2 comments:

fatrobot said...

great stuff
it would make a groovy cartoon

Rainex said...

Thanks 'robotty!
I'll ask that
guy who draws
the Gorillaz!