Thursday, April 06, 2006

DUVET VOU?

I was stuck to Mickey, literally, sweat, cum and desperation
had made a firm bandage. He wasn't going to let me go.
I tried to peel my skin away from his a little and felt that
cool chill that goosebumped my arms and hardened my
nipples.
I pulled the quilt around myself and looked at Mickey
sprawled like the big horny copper he was.
"What are you thinking about tatty-head?" He said
making me frown. It was the tattyhead part which did
it, I ran a hand through my matted hair.
"I'm thinking about Ruth, she really needs to do my hair."
"I think she really needs to see a psychiatrist, that would
serve her better." He sparked up a cigarette.
"I'm going to have to see her, she wouldn't really do
anything to Justine, at least I don't think she would.
Would she?" I pulled a face, 'course she would, the crazy
little fool!
"I think Ruth is going to end up somewhere nice and secure,
I also think that you deserve a bloody butt paddling
after cracking me over the head like that! I couldn't
believe it really, not you of all people." He leaned over and
let his tongue flick my nipple.
"Well bloods thicker then water." I said weakly and felt
my quim thrum with anticipation.
"Really? You're Dad is the kind of man we have always
hated Becks, posh arrogant and seedy."
"He has good points." I shifted uneasily.
"Yeah? Name one ." Mickey blew smoke in a perfect 'o',
it broke up on my belly.
"He's a nice guy." Even I knew that was a lie.
"Piss off!" Scoffed Mickey.
"Ok! He loves me right? Loves me without wanting to
fuck me, or manipulate me, or anything really. Just
plain old fashioned dad-daughter love." (Yeah I know
he did try to manipulate me but I wasn't going to admit that
to Mickey.)
"I don't believe that. Even the Pope would want to
fuck you!" Mickey laughed.
"That's blaspthemy! And filthy! Patrick is just about the
most interesting guy I've ever met. I'm sorry I hurt
you, really I am." I kissed him.
"Mmm, still thinking of lezzing out on me?"
"Let's just say I need some persuading!"

I lay back warm, sticky and in no way aware of what
was going to happen, now, later or ever.

Which was just as bloody well.

Considering.

Becka M xxxx

4 comments:

Etoile Tyler said...

mmmmhmmmm

Rainex said...

I liked you're
strategic 'h' in
the mmmm'h'mmmm
Etoile. It spoke
volumes!

Lindy said...

Keeping me on the edge of my seat. I see another trip coming.
Lindy

Rainex said...

I know! Lindy it's
wearing me out!
(p.s) Blogland is very
quiet at the 'mo,
looked on other sites
and it aint happening-
what's going on?)