Tuesday, March 21, 2006

WISH YOU WERE HERE?

"Which part of fuck off don't you understand Mick?"
I said yet again to the foolish uber-cop who was
plumping (literally) for answers about my Father.
"You think you're pretty funny, what you don't realize
love is that the jokes on you. You are a slapper,
your the one now with her arse in the air getting reamed
out with the curtains open." This was punctuated with a
violent thrust of his hips.
"Look honey I've done it in the street with an audience!
You have nothing new to throw at me, so hurry up and
finished, I'm bored and more likely to come if you just
leave!"
"Bitch!" Snarled Mickey and lifted me (still attached) to
the bathroom.
"Boring!" I said with a yawn.
He swore under his breath and filled the sink with cold
water.
I raised my eyebrows:"Bit small for splash and tickle."
"I was thinking more on the lines of splash and interrogate."
His eyes sparkled then he drove my head under the
water.

Becka M

3 comments:

Rainex said...

Oh! I thought he
could have at least
washed your knickers
(water shortages and all).

Etoile Tyler said...

Yowch!

Rainex said...

I don't know what you
are talking about!
What is a skypee account?