Monday, December 05, 2005

PLAYED

I was a fool, the worst kind, a fool that thought she
was clever, a real player, when in fact I was the one
being taken for a ride!
How could I not see that Mal had the hots for Alan?
Was I that blind? Apparently so.
Yeah sure Mal flirted, but he flirted with everyone,
even D! And he'd fucked me!
I felt very bad about this though, it was like the
stories you read in Bella, 'Gay Best Friend Stole
My Man!' and now lives next door etc.
I couldn't stand it.
Not Alan.
I was sitting on the lodge's verandah, very much a
suffering Southern Belle (if you could account for
the cold, the snow, the fact I was in Scotland and
a Cockney!) But you get the picture, I puffed away
on my ciggie like it was a lifeline-bastards!
How could they do this to me?
If Alan turned gay on me now, that really would
be it.
End of.
End of life as I know it at any rate.
Those small hours in the night, why is it that you
always have to think about deep shit at that time?
I thought about Angela, hey she could marry Justine
for real now, oh if Justine wasn't already doing the
rug munch on Ruthie that was.
Ruthie.
What was it about the girl that sent shivers down my
spine?
The insanity, the violence, or just the sweet tongue
sending me wild.
If I was truly gay then she really would be my girl.
And she gave a good haircut.
I thought of Alex happy with Sean, but oblivious to
the rest of us buggers, no change there then!
I thought of Mickey Straw and how pissed off he must
be with me and how much I would miss shagging him
as that door had well and truly closed.
I thought of Jeff so sexy, such a bastard and how
happy we had been, correction, how happy I had
thought we were before Estelle.
I thought of the twins Jude and Quinn and as always
felt a cheesy grin spread over my face like Pluto
or something! Those boys, made for love and 100%
Alphas.
I thought of Skinner and giggled, he was my moment
of madness bless his heart!
Mal, dirty dirty bastard! I chuckled and puffed again.
I thought of Raine, D and Aidan, shit I would have
to phone her as she would be worried.
And extremely angry!
I watched my plume of smoke trail into the icy air
and was surprised to see it joined by another.
I turned and nearly pissed my pants in shock!
Patrick stood there smoking a cafe cigar.
He looked good.
He should have looked like shit.
He looked as hale and whole as though he had just
returned from a cruise in the Caribbean.
What was going on?
He sat down next to me and smiled:"I'd better
explain."
"Well, yeah!" I pinched his arm, sure he was real
enough.
Patrick kissed my hair and sniggered.
"Becka, do you believe in the supernatural?"


Becka M

6 comments:

butterflyuk said...

I was tired and dull but this has amused me. Gay Alan! LOL...The twist with the story (Patrick) is interesting too. and yes...why in those small hours of night we have to think etc etc

Rainex said...

Glad to be of service
Butterfly-always hated
the small hrs myself.

fatrobot said...

very nice as always!

Rainex said...

Thank you my metallic
friend!

Etoile Tyler said...

I'm dying to know what happens next.

Rainex said...

Very soon Etoile!