Monday, November 28, 2005


WOOD-WET, DRY, ETC CONT...(U)

"Mal are you sure your gay?"
For he was doing a pretty fine impression of a
heterosexual and a darned alpha one at that!
"No, give it up." He said and began to slam me ragged
against the side of his sofa. Anal was fun, not my fav,
but pretty cool as far as fucks go.
"We had better be quick, Alan could come back at
any second." I warned. How would I explain that one?
"Bloody hell!" Said Mal and came spontaneously,
bastard.
"I didn't mean that quickly!" I said through gritted
teeth, I was nowhere near coming and left high and
dry!
"It's just Alan, when Aye think of him Aye get
goosebumps." He grinned;"You must have noticed,
he's smashing."
I was the one shivering now.
"What? You like Alan? My Alan?" I must have looked
as thick as Jade Goody, my mouth was hanging open.
Mal grinned.
"Ye are not the only fishee in the sea!"
"But!" I exploded:"Alan is straight and he's mine, you
ginger bastard, hands off!"
As if on cue Alan shuffled in, covered in flecks of snow
and a shit kicking grin on his face.
"You never will believe me but I think I saw something
move in the Loch!" He smiled like a school boy.
"Isn't he adorable?" Whispered Mal.
"Yeah and nuts, hey Al, ever take it up the arse?" I said
nastily.
Alan's eyebrow did a Spock rise.
"What a thing to ask!"
"Oh of course he did, he went to public school." Said Mal
knowingly.
Alan shuffled again.
"Well that's not strictly true Mal, but some people
experimented."
"And you?" I asked, big hypocrite queen that I am!
A further shuffle:"Any one for tea?"
Mal exploded with laughter.

Becka M

4 comments:

fatrobot said...

very good indeed

i think puppets should act out these

Rainex said...

LOL!!!!!
Yeah that would be good
or are u just saying
my writing is wooden?
Don't answer that-anyone!

Lindy said...

You know you only have so many orifices to take it in? But you never cease to amaze me.

Rainex said...

Hole lotta love Lindy!