Monday, December 26, 2005

FALL FROM GRACE

"The Corpse root from the Corpse tree is very
much innate until activated. To make the spell a
special ceremony has to be undertaken and it is
as dark and terrible as you can imagine." Patrick
said dourly. "Like all Hoodoo or Voodoo as the
cinema people would let you believe, it is very
much a ritual formed on belief that the dead walk
among us and the Gods use us as their playthings.
Dada So had marked out a circle of fire and his
congregation danced wildly around it, drunk and
drugged on hashish and the whiskey I had supplied.
I stood naked but for a loincloth, tied to a stake
and I too was high and delirious."
Oh that was where I got the bondage bug from!
"Dada So began to screech strange and eerie commands
in a voice that was not his own, soon a young girl of
about 16 or 17 was brought through the crowd to
kneel before me. She was sweating profusely but
seemed calm and controlled as she gently loosened
the cloth that covered my manhood."
"No no no! I don't want to hear this! Eeew!" I
squealed repelled at the idea of my father naked
and bound.
"Sssh! Her fingers traced patterns over my chest
and she stood up and kissed me hard on the mouth.
The crowd began to hum and buzz with excitement
as an older woman dressed in red robes danced
with Dada So. By older I mean then the girl,
this woman was about 30 I guess. Live hens were
placed in her hands and she swung them around her
head by their legs. Suddenly and without warning she
bit a chicken's head straight off and placed the still
kicking and flapping body against my chest.
The blood coursed down me, the girl at my feet
began to retrace those patterns again this time in
blood. A second bird was decapitated and this blood
was soon streaming over the girl's hot bare breasts.
I felt very aroused and feverish, the girl mumbled
sweet nothings and mounted me. Someone cut the
cord that bound my hands so I could hold her to me.
She moaned and screamed with her passion.
I was soon rutting as hard and as wildly as any animal
in the jungle. The crowd encouraged me me
with catcalls of approval. Not before or since have I
ever felt that much a man. Male, totally male and
voracious! Whatever was happening kept me hard
without release, if circumstances hadn't changed I
would have gone on all night."
I shuddered, what picture for my tender head to
get around.
"Cut to the chase Pa, no more sex stuff." I said.
"I'm telling you the only way I know how."
He breathed deeply, trying to compose himself:
"Then Dada So stood behind her and I saw a flash-
it was his blade as he cut the girl's throat! No
I screamed! But it was too late, as we crashed
to the ground together and her life blood enveloped
me I knew she was already gone."
"Fucking hell." I said.
"There's more." Patrick said and stared directly
into my eyes. "I withdrew myself from her body
and was shocked to see blood on my penis, the
girl had been a virgin. Dada So became very
animated and he produced something that looked
like a wooden corkscrew."
"Did he stick it up your arse?" I asked hopefully.
"Rebecca this is hard enough, be sensible! He
placed this within the girl, then he rubbed it on my
chest which was covered with her blood and that
of the chicken's. Then he said that for now it
was over, the root would be buried with the girl
and on the 12th night after her funeral I
would have to dig it up at midnight using my
bare hands!"
"This sounds like a really bad movie! You
didn't did you?" But of course I knew he had,
he had done everything required to keep
himself alive, even at the expense of the
innocent. In my eyes he had fallen from grace
bigtime. Drugs, smuggling, whatever, but this
was too much.
"Damn right I dug it up! It was bound to her waist.
Was it worth it? Yes I've had a wonderful life. And
here it is now, look!" He placed a gnarled wood shard
in my hand. "It has been well used that is why there
is not much left. But what there is I give to you,
my beloved daughter. Use it wisely."
I looked at him and his eyes were twinkling, he looked
very much like a Gandalf sort person. If Gandalf was
a murdering bastard that is.
"I can do what I like with this?" I asked.
"Of course." He smiled serenely.
"Then this is my choice." I threw the evil twist straight
into Loch Ness.
I watched his face turn white like the snow and
I laughed at him.
"You are pathetic! If I had known I would have
let you rot in hospital!"

Becka M

5 comments:

butterflyuk said...

I'll have to read this in day time..it's scary! and I ain't eating chickens no more!...( at least for a day or two...LOL)

Etoile Tyler said...

Raine, hope you and all the fam had a good Christmas! Lots of love, lots and lots of it!

Rainex said...

Butterfly-you wuss!

Etoile-thanks, it was
good, not too drunk
this time!

Rainex said...

Hey Stormy-hope
you get all you
want in the New
Year and more!

fatrobot said...

i dig the craziness