Thursday, March 17, 2005

MUGS

"That girl scares me." Admitted Alan as he carefully
rolled a cigarette. Sean had wrapped Alex in his parka,
she looked very nice with her bare legs and damp hair.
They were talking in whispers and it looked pretty
intense.
Shortly Alex said:"Come with me." And led a smiling
Sean to her bedroom.
Alan rolled his eyes: "At least that's over!"
Mal turned to me:"You had better see how lil' Ruthie
is doing." I nodded, who else could do it? Muggins of
course!
As I left the room I heard Mal say to Alan: "So would
you like to watch 13 GOING ON 30?"
And Alan's strained."No."
I tapped at her door.
"Come on Ruthie, let me in." She didn't answer so
I came in anyway. She was sprawled on the bed
and she looked totally dejected, her make-up
streaking down to her chin and her nose red and
sore. "Whatever is the matter Ruth?" I sat next to
her and put my arm around her.
"It's too much! You've got Alan, Sean's back!
What am I supposed to do?" Her voice was angry
and trite.
What indeed?
"But you' re lovely! Any guy or girl would love to
have you." I kissed her forehead which was
damp and sweaty.
"Really? Then why am I always on my own? Why
do I have to exist on the sexual scraps you throw
at me when you can't get anything better?"
She poked a tiny finger into my chest, bloody hurt
it did.
"Ruth it's not like that at all! I love Alan, but you
will always be special to me? Who could not love
you a little bit?" I stroked her crazy hair which
was standing up in tufts like a throw-back punk.
Suddenly she pushed me back onto the bed
straddling me.
"If you love me, show it now." Her voice was
crazy, demanding and edgy. I liked it.
"Ruth! Alan's out there! And Mal! We can't...."
But obviously we could as Ruth was pulling off
her t-shirt and her hands were under mine.
"Well we will have to be quick." I whispered,
very excited, it was so elicit, so tantalizing-
Alan was on the other side of the wall, if it
was glass he could see me! Oh I wished he
could! Ruth yanked down my pants and roughly
inserted 2 fingers, I felt the nails and it made
me shudder in pain.
"Too rough for you?" She said not at all apologetic.
"Not at all!" I said and gritted my teeth, it was
still smarting. I kissed her breasts and just to
show her I nipped them quite sharply.
"Now we're getting somewhere!" Ruth said
and I could see the excitement and madness in
her eyes.
Strange really, I was the 'Mad one' the one in
trouble yet Ruthie was nuts bigtime! She
just hid it from the general public that much
better. She began to move down, biting all
the way, could I take the pain? Hopefully!
It was so hot, we were both sweating like pigs,
Ruth's tongue and teeth worked their magic
and my clit made it's own sweet vibration.
"Ahh!" I moaned.
"Awwww!" Moaned Ruth getting off to my
pleasure.
"WHAT A FUCKING MUG!" This was Alan
who stood in the door shaking, white and furious.
Ruth smiled at him.
"Hi Alan!" She said cheekily.
"You shut up!" He snapped and grabbed my
wrists yanked me up." Get dressed now! We're
going out!" He snarled.
"Alan!" I said weakly how could I finish this
sentence?
1. Alan it's not what it looks like-we were
doing 'organic bikini waxing'
2. Alan I'm sorry? Maybe you should knock
next time?
3. Alan fancy a three-way?
4. Alan for heavensake! It's just a muff dive-
it means nothing!

But what I actually said was:"Alan I'm so sorry!"
At that Ruthie roared and punched me full
in the face breaking my nose in two places.
Shit.

Becka M

6 comments:

Lindy said...

Ain't love grand.

Rainex said...

Lindy-yep

butterflyuk said...

Yep, that's the girl! You can do whatever you like but how dare Alan even talk to that Pru? How dare he even think about anyone else? Yep, I agree. LOL

Rainex said...

butterflyuk-the girl can't
help it

Anonymous said...

I think she would have prefered a vanilla cupcake instead !

Rainex said...

we all need a vanilla
cupcake anon!