Monday, March 21, 2005

BECKA'S RED NOSE DAY

I could hear Mal's high pitched hysterics and saw
Alan's face was pale and sweaty. My nose felt like
a ripe tomato thrown at a neighbour's window-
squished. My mouth was full of blood-ugh.
"Oh my god her face her face!" Screamed Mal, his
shrillness made my heart lurch. Amazingly, Alan
took control of the situation.
"Mal, make a cup of tea with 3 sugars in it, you,
sit down here put your head forwards." He sat me
down and placing a towel on my lap I watched it
redden.
"Becka." Whispered Ruth and tried to touch me,
I shirked away from her, bitch, she broke my nose!
Mal returned with the tea.
"Here it is." He said and I could see his hand shaking.
"Well sit down and drink it then." Said Alan, Mal
obeyed, his eyes still very shiny and darting.
Then Alex and Sean were there and Alex started
screaming at Ruthie, Ruthie was crying.
"Come on, I'll take you to casualty." Said Alan.
"It's ok I think I'm alright now." Said Mal.
"Not you! Becka."
"Oh." Said Mal and blushed:"I'll come anyway."
He looked at Ruth:"It's safer."
In the melee (love that word) someone had phoned
Sister-thing Raine, she arrived like the world's
smallest Mafioso glaring at Ruth she said:
"You fuck my sister up I fuck you up!" Then Sean
and Alan had to restrain her before she gave
Ruthie the Vulcan death-grip.

Later in the hospital I sat with two suspiciously
tampon-like affairs shoved up my nose. My head
was killing me and I could hardly breathe.
Worse still I had run out of ciggies.

Becka M

4 comments:

Lindy said...

That bitch!! You should have let Raine have her.

Rainex said...

she should!

butterflyuk said...

For God's sake, don't mistake those two suspiciously
tampon-like affairs shoved up your nose for ciggies!

Rainex said...

For once I have no answer
for that one!