Monday, March 28, 2005

BEST


"Say it again, really slowly this time, Angela
wants me to what?" I put a finger in my ear
to shake lose the tricky wax that must be making
me hear insane gibberish.
"Angela wants you to be her best man, what's
so hard about that?"
"For starters I'm a girl, also hello! I hate your
guts, what makes you think that I'd like to
go to your mucky little wedding?"
"You know that would sound so much more
insulting if you were not wearing a nose splint!
You will love it, free booze Becka! And food as
your such a pig! Also you can bring that weird
man of yours if you like."
"Alan?" Possibilities, weddings always bring out
the romantic in me, maybe Alan would feel the
same. "What about the girls?"
"Of course, even ask Raine if you want."
"What do I wear?" I frowned, Best Man indeed!
"Don't you worry about it at all, Angela is
going to arrange all the clothes except my
dress." A faint grayness lit her cheeks, oh my
she was blushing!
"You are not wearing white! You would not
dare!" I laughed:"White's not exactly you' re
colour, you would disappear."
"Shut up! So I can tell Angie that you will do
it?" Justine glared at me.
"Ok, who is giving you away? I mean I'd feel
better doing that actually, I'd give you to a tramp
off the street if I could." I gave her my sharp
smile (the one she hated).
"Ha bloody ha, my Uncle is giving me away,
you might have heard of him. Sir Patrick
Beamish? He's been on Question Time recently
about the gypsies, I'd worry if I was you!"
She smiled and I frowned. I was worried!
Fuck!
Becka MMMMM

2 comments:

butterflyuk said...

LOL...I did wonder where daddy dear had gone. I am glad you are going to see him again. Cousin Justine..now that's something!

Rainex said...

Never any lose ends
with Becka LOL!!