Wednesday, November 24, 2004

MR BENN

Remember the old children's programme Mr Benn?
God your old! He used to try on clothes in a closet
whilst a man watched him (wearing a fez as they do)
and he would be transported to another land when he
walked through the mirror in the closet? That was
Sister-thing's favourite-I always thought it was a bit
odd and watching the re-runs on Sky the other night
decided that nothing had changed there then.
Oh that was just something I had to get off my chest
as it was bugging the hell out of me!
Right-Skinner.
Yes I went back to his place and yes items of clothing
were removed on account I spilt my drink over my
lap and looked like I had the world's biggest period.
Of course the sight of me in my small and delicates
was enough to send Master Skinner into caveman
frenzy (well his top lip was sweating) and he asked
if I would like one of his shirts to slip into.
No, I said boldly, would he not like me to slip between
his sheets instead? Apparently he would-which I
did. Interesting stuff in account it was totally vanilla,
boy-girl sex, no anal probes, whips, or whatever. It
was normal and as Ruthie might say 'bread and butter
sex'. Her term for a shag that was needed but not
special.
He was (I hate to say this) a disappointment compared
to the Twins (not that I got that far with them) his dick
was slightly below average in length. Still he enjoyed
himself. I had wanted to be tied to the bed and beaten
senseless, I'd built this up so much in my head. It was
not fair! Where were the handcuffs and restraints?
I'm sad. So I watched him sleep, his nude body hairless
and smooth with it's bunchy muscles and small penis. I
felt quite maternal. He'd even taken his false vampy
teeth out-bless.
All that Grady stuff had scared the shit out of me
saying that Skinner would have me for brekkie or
whatever. Maybe Grady was just shitting me, Skinner
was not all the monster I'd been expecting.
I got up and stretched, Skinner did not
allow smoking in the bedroom so I went into the
living room. Very nice too, dark manly, fetishy
what more could a girl want? A lighter would be good.
Shit I must have left it at LilacLace. What a bummer.
Skinner surely must have a light and I did not
want to disturb him, where would a book of matches
or a lighter be? I always used to find them down the
sides of sofa and chairs, so that was where I tried
first. No luck on the chairs, some loose change,
an empty condom wrapper, fluff and a Tiger-like
contact lense. I placed that on the table, I would
score brownie points with that one I was sure.
The sofa also never had anything useful but I did
find Skinner's mobile phone. I looked at the photo's
he had stored, naked people having sex at Thrumz,
someone being hung and whipped, someone being
hung and dying. Pru! Blinking bloody bloody fuck!
I felt like grabbing the mobile and running naked
onto the street, but that would be silly. Discretion
would be best. I placed the phone in my hand-bag
and turned it off (I was not a complete muppet you
know!) Then I made Skinner a cup of coffee with
my shaking hands.
Skinner now looked like the world's scariest naked
murdering cow-son but bravely I kissed his bald
head.
"Hey babe." I said:"I made coffee for you, listen,
I'm going to have to go home, my head is splitting
and I really hope it's not the flu or lurgy."
Skinner sipped his coffee and eyed me with his
bright blue peepers.
"Must you? That was so good Becka, it felt right
you know what I mean? Somehow clean and perfect."
He stroked my face, my stomach made a gurgling
sound (which he heard). Normally I would have
felt embarrassed but it aided me here.
"See, gas? I'm definitely coming down with
something. I hope I don't get the shits."
His grimace said it all, good.
"Right I'd better call you a cab then."
Yeah and I'd better call the police.
Becka Martin.

6 comments:

Tilly said...

Eep!

Run Becka, run.

Rainex said...

She is, as ever, a complete
pain in the arse.Sisters
humph!

Foxsden said...

I need clarification here with a different matter - How many people make Raine, Becka, Rainex and Sister thing?

Foxsden said...

Oh and by the way - Mr Benn rocked :-D

Rainex said...

2 people! I (obviously)
have the brains-I'm Raine and
Rainex, Sister-thing (and
bloody gorgeous). Becka
is my sister (thing)and a
right nightmare she is too.
(I actually thought Rainex
was kind of cool-turns out
it's a treatment for glass
oh well...)

Etoile Tyler said...

See this is what happens when I get caught up in my own life... Becka goes and shags a killer.