Sunday, November 07, 2004

THE BITS THAT COUNT

What has happened in the meanwhile? I hear you
shout! Well nothing exactly dramatic, but a few
interesting keynotes. Firstly I had another date
with Master Skinner, a quiet Italian restaurant, a
leather clad Bi-sexual freak (and that was just me!)
what more could you want? I did not ask him anymore
about Jeff yet (could it be jealousy?) as I thought it
would be suspicious. So far no physical contact, not
even a kiss on the cheek (or a smack on the bum).
But he seems interested:
"Becka you are the first woman that I've been
keen on for years."
"Keen? That sounds so sweet and old fashioned!"
I laughed and for a poignant moment thought of
Alan and how much he had meant to me. 'Keen'
would have been a word he might have used.
"Why the sad face?" Said Skinner.
"No, just being silly! I've had a great time, no whips
and chains, just food and conversation. You surprised
me with your ordinary-ness."
"I don't know how to take that! Just because I like
S&M does not automatically exclude me from
normal life! You are funny and quite addictive, can
I see you again?"
I looked at him, underneath the fangs, claws, shaved-
head and no-eyebrows, he was a nice guy. I fancied
him rotten, but that was just it. It was lust, he was not
boyfriend material. But for Mickey Straw's sake I
said:
"Of course! But this time I'll pick the venue." I had
already decided on LilacLace.
"Great!" He said and do you know that not once did
he pull me up for not calling him Master?
Justine on the other hand was a tougher egg to
crack. She did turn up for work (looking like shit)
and smelling like a brewery. Jeez it was scary seeing
the Undead One go off the rails-that was my job.
Angela said: "She doesn't phone in sick, then she
turns up drunk! I've made personal calls to her
which she didn't bother to reply to. I don't know
Becka, looks like I'm going to be out of a lover and
a PA soon."
"Hey! I am your PA!" I retorted, Angela just threw
back her head and laughed. How rude.
I sidled up to Justine.
"You ok?" I whispered.
"Yeah right!" She laughed.
"No I mean it." I said heroically.
"Piss off." Justine turned away and started to clean
her face with a facial wipe. One last attempt.
"Look I know we don't get on." Understatement of
the year! "But if you are in any trouble I might be
able to help." I walked away before she lamped me.
Justine stared at me for a long time.

But the best has to be the twins visit last night!
Perverama! Being saturday night the girlies went
off on the pull (although I'm bloody certain that
Alex is renewing her unsavoury friendship with
Grady) I decided to have a hot bath and to relax.
I was just towel drying my hair when the door
sounded. It was the twins looking like they had
escaped from a Gap advert, so woolly and bundled
up were they. I felt most conspicuous in my short
towel!
"High guys!" I said and let them in, Jude's eye's
were already looking naughty. Quinn kissed my
cheek, ever the gentleman.
"Becks, it's Alan, we're worried about him, he's
most withdrawn and he keeps muttering to
himself like a nutter." Said Jude.
"Really? Well I've spent a long time worrying
about Alan, I would consider myself to be on a
break from worrying about anything!" I snapped
but you guessed it, I was already worrying.
"Look, he's ok, we will look after him-just phone
him sometime." Said Quinn and he put a hand on
my shoulder. That hand changed everything. I
caught his eye.
"She's very tense Jude." He said.
"I can see that, I can feel that too." Jude began to
deliciously massage my neck and shoulders.
"Maybe you should lay down?" He offered.
Hotdog!
Becka Martin

3 comments:

Tilly said...

Yay! To the twins.

Etoile Tyler said...

mmm... Twins.

Rainex said...

I love the boys!