Wednesday, November 03, 2004

ET JUSTINE

No I don't know where they went! Bastards gave me the slip-
I waited in Thrumz for all of 2 hours being sleazed over by
really badly dressed people and not even a Master Skinner
to keep me amused. Speaking of which, I surely don't know
how I feel about him now, especially if he has had sex with Jeff.
I'm not homophobic (how could I be?) but it's just the thought
of Jeff it's so sick! Nevermind-turns out Jeff, Estelle and Justine
left the building in the wee small hours as CopGirl and
Mickey Straw kept a vigil.
"But what was Justine wearing?" It was killing me the
anticipation.
"Oh she looked cute, sort of red dress, high heels, slicked
back hair." Said Mickey.
"That's not helping me at all!" I glowered. CopGirl
translated.
"She had on a dress of crushed red velvet with a
lacey built in bodice making her waist about 18 inches,
she had on red high heels and I mean high at least
10 inches as the sole had a platform, looked sex shop
stuff rather then designer and she could hardly walk in
them."
"Make-up?" I asked.
"Who gives a fuck!" Said Mickey rudely. We both looked at
him, shocked and disdainful. "Can we continue?" He asked.
"I guess." I mumbled, CopGirl nodded, boy did she have it
bad for him!
"You need another date with Skinner, see if you can get
closer to him, there has got to be a secret meeting place in
Thrumz, somewhere they have 'THE BAD SEX'."
"Was that in capitols?" I asked.
"Very likely." Said CopGirl.
"Oh I forgot to ask, Justine, did she seem happy when
she came out of the club?" I said hoping she had been
pissed and throwing up.
"No she was crying a bit, they put her in a cab." Explained
Mickey:"Perhaps you could chum up to her and find out?"
"Sod off! I'd rather 'chum' up to a rattlesnake!"
But I was concerned, especially as she hasn't been to
work. I'll keep you informed, caio babies.

Becka Martin

No comments: