Friday, November 12, 2004

MEN ARE EVIL PIGS

Not exactly a PC title, but that is how I feel at
the moment. I'll take you back (grudgingly) to
when Ruth dropped yet another bombshell on
my battered shoulders.
"Right are you ready? Not going to freak out
and act silly on me are you?" Said Ruth, she was
practically doing a St Vitus dance in her urgency
to spill the beans.
"Give me some credit!" I snapped.
"I saw your Master Skinner tonight at LilacLace."
She said and chewed her lip (always a Ruthie bad-
sign). Bugger I had hoped it would be Skinner's
first time at my club, then I could show him around
and act like a ponce. I nodded for her to continue.
"He was with Jeff and Estelle and er...:" More frantic
lip biting:"Justine! He seemed quite attached to her."
She smirked. Visions of Skinner fondling Justine jutted
through my brain and it was not pretty.
"Well he knows Jeff, so he must know the others, what
did you see Ruth? And stop making such a bloody meal
out of it!" From being snuggly warm with the twins,
I was now hot and fuming. Heads would roll for this!
"Ok! Keep your hair on! He was attached to her on
account she was wearing a dog collar and chain!" She
said triumphantly and clapped her hands together
in glee.
I found nothing funny about it at all.
"Fuck off! I don't believe you! Justine would never
go to a club on a leash! Even if she did, it must be
some sort of joke, surely?" I pulled my hair (nearly
popping a few bonds in the process).
"It looked real to me, she was like a doe-eyed silent
slave, oh and you could only see she was on a leash if
you got up real close. Which I did, I gave Jeff a huge
kiss to piss Estelle off!" She chuckled. "And Skinner
was not happy to see me I guess he knows I'll tell
you!"
"I see." I was not happy, ok Skinner was not boyfriend
material, but he was definitely not Justine material!
My nose was put out of joint and then some.
"What are you going to do?" Asked Ruth.
"Nothing! I'm going out for a date with him as planned.
But rest assured-I will bring this up." (If I didn't bring
my dinner up first)....................I would have to phone
Mickey Straw, but that could wait.
"What about Alex? Where is she?" I suddenly noticed her
absence.
"Oh she went off with Grady-chops, silly cow, but what
can you do eh?"
Eh indeed.
Going out with Skinner tonight he better have some
answers. Would you say that I'm a hypocrite? No
don't answer that as I know I am, but still I can't but
help think my life is getting stranger and everything
is far too close for comfort.
Becka Martin

1 comment:

Etoile Tyler said...

No, you were right. Men are evil pigs.