Monday, May 31, 2010

SATC


Well I went to see it last night. It was not an
enlightening work of art but it was good light
entertainment. So there haters!

It's never going to be as good as the series for
sure. They are all too rich and pampered now. But
I still love them.

I am just wearing out the mother of all hangovers.
On saturday I went out for a meal with my ahem,friend
Ruth which turned into yet another boozy escapade. I.e
12 hr pub crawl. When I got home I was sick for about
six hours (not constantly, periodically)and the next
day felt like someone had tried to cleave my head open.
It was that bad, no solids yesterday, just liquids.
Which was sad because when I went to the cinema I wanted
to have popcorn, ice cream and the usual. I had a Dr Peppers
instead. Which I didnt like nor finish.

I'll tell you next time about Ruth and her ever loving
husband Simon.
The worse thing is he thinks I am a bad influence on
her! Me! The cheek of it. He told us that we are
middle aged women that should know better. I told him
to eat me.

Best Becka xxxxxx

1 comment:

Lindy said...

And the escapade continues!