Thursday, May 20, 2010

I guess you thought I was gone for good, so did I.
Change of heart, call it mercy, how could I let
My zero at this moment audience down?

What has happened in the last hundred years? Ok
no Alan havent seen him for two years, Alex lives
in Florida and we have lost touch apart from xmas
and birthday cards. Ruth is married!!!!! To a man!!
Sister-thing is still doing the fuzzy haired thing
and a brunette! The rest have drifted away. Mum is
still around waiting for her iron lung (only joking!)
Talking of which I havent smoked for years?

I know! Can you believe it

I can't the lure of menthols get stronger everyday!
I still see Mal sometimes love him.
What else? Oh yeah a biggie, I do not work in retail
anymore I retrained, brace yourself, as a Civil Servant!

BTW I have been celibate for 3 years just thought you
should know in case of any suggestions.

Love you long time

Becka XXX

1 comment:

Lindy said...

OH MY FUCKING GOD! I thought you'd died & gone to hell for sure. WELCOME BACK, LOVIE! MISSED YOU LIKE ALL GET OUT!