Tuesday, August 01, 2006

DOT-CUM

"Will you love me when I'm old and grey?" I said
fluttering my eyelashes and squeezing my vagina
which was tightly clamped around Alan's doopy-doo.
"You will never be old, as for grey, well I think I
spied your first grey already." Said my lover as he
pushed me up and down like a kid on a see-saw,
(ooh that sounded eeewww but you know what I
mean!)
"I've been going grey for years." I said and tucked a lock
behind my ears.
Alan shook his head:"No I mean a grey on your fairy-ann
my dear."
Hmmph!
Hollywood here I come.
He bit my neck like Vlad (or Gary Oldman) and ran
his fingers through my damp hair (on my head!)
and traced strange patterns into my sweaty skin.
Lush.
"Let's not talk about love, see Ruth tomorrow and
see how you feel." Alan said quietly.
Suddenly we heard a smash from the kitchen.
I clung to Alan my heart racing.
"Calm down. It's only the twins staying for a few days."
"Oh." I said, oh my gosh!
I grinned.
"Not sure if I like that smile much, anyway perhaps the
time is right to tell you a little secret."
"I don't know if I want to know any more secrets!" I gripped
his thin face. "Not more shit huh?"
"Past shit, shit that shouldn't change anything, shit a lighter
shade of shit." He grinned.
Bastard.


Becka MMMMMmmmmm

6 comments:

Rainex said...

And you will have to wait
guys as I am off on my
holidays hurrah!
Lot's of sandwiches and
lashings of ginger beer!

Suze said...

Alan is such a romantic isn't he?

Have a great break, see you when you get back.

Foxsden said...

and where the hell have you been?

Foxsden said...

AND WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BUGGERED OFF TO NOW?


THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS

Lindy said...

acckkk!! I want more shit, i want more shit. But have a great time & think up lots more shit for us..

Rainex said...

I'm back!
Isle of Wight and
very nice too-only
saw two chavs which
was a holiday in itself!