Monday, July 17, 2006

IN LUST WE TRUST

We were so excited we couldn't get our clothes off.
They flopped around us like fallen petals,
lumpy,
bumpy and completely in the way.
We were kissing with big! Open-mouthed kisses
like we were trying to inhale eachother.
My hands shook as I stroked his thin hard buttocks.
I begged him to fill me up.
Alan was too busy eating my nipples like they were
M&M's.
I swear I screamed.
My clit was so hard it chaffed against my g-string madly,
I had to finger myself.
Just had to do it.
Alan slapped my hand away.
"Don't be so greedy!" He kissed and breathed into my ear
making my toes curl and the hairs on my snatch stand on
end.
Then he awkwardly began to pull down his boxers to
reveal quite a tasty banana boiinng!
"Let's see what you can do with this." He muttered.
What would you have done with it?
Answers in the dustbin please!

Becka MMMmmmmmm!

7 comments:

Rainex said...

I wouldn't tell you would I?!

Lindy said...

I know my visual is way to lusty for Lindy!!!! I gotta get a grip!

Rainex said...

Yes a grip is a good
place to start sez D!

butterflyuk said...

having an entrepreneur mind only thing I can say is get in touch with Mars to patent a new ad. for M & M. Compete with Flake!

Rainex said...

Where would you put his
walnut whip?!!!

Suze said...

I think she should coat his banans in cream and then serve it up with ice cream. :)

Rainex said...

What a delicious
idea-that's one
long banana boat!