Monday, May 29, 2006

RUBBING THE SORE BITS

I edged nearer feeling too nude, too exposed and
painfully aware how nuts Ruth was getting.
Hey I was looking at Justine for clues, how low
can you go? Lower!
Angela had wound down her window, she was
shaking.
Or maybe she was just looking at my arse.
Justine was practically blacking out, the gun was
making ugly marks on her neck.
Time to make some moves.
"Ruth, you don't want her sweetheart, I'm your
girl, let her go. I'll come with you now, anywhere,
whatever you want to do." All the time I was advancing,
I was really glad I was not a man as my willy would
have looked ridiculous bouncing about. I had enough
trouble with my titties and they are really small.
"Stand still! Stop talking! Let me think! What is
it with the crackpot psychology? I'm already up to
my ears with shrinks, you don't have to start!"
Ruth had broken out in a sweat, her small face
glistened feverishly.
"Becka just back off!" This was from Angie,
she had crept out of the car and stood very near, too
near for Ruth's liking.
"My head's hurting!" She shrieked and the little
gun lifted momentarily away from Justine.
I was going to rush Ruth, chuck the gun away,
give her a good pummelling and tell her what a
bad, mad girl she was. Angie would look after Justine,
years down the line we would laugh at this-
this moment..........
in time.
A gunshot.
Women screaming.
I was howling like a banshee.
Ruth lay, covered in blood!
Too much blood.
Dying.
I held her to me, her eyes sparkled and she smiled,
that same pirate smile I'd fallen for as a kid.
As a woman.
Somehow in this last minute her craziness had gone,
she laughed.
"Kiss me dummy!" She whispered.
I was kissing her and then it was over.


Becka M xxx

11 comments:

Rainex said...

Ding dong the witch is
dead!

butterflyuk said...

Oh no! ...we don't do death...or do we? It has got me sad already but somehow I think she is fooling you. She will get up any minute now.

Lindy said...

NUH-HUH!!! She can't die. Who will we get to run the looney bin?

wind walker said...

dear god!! you killed her off???

wow!!

and i looked up "bangers and mash"...interesting....

Rainex said...

Butterfly and Lindy-
who knows the secret
of the Black Magic
box? Who cares!!!!
Windwalker-next it's
the mystery that
is jellied eels!

Suze said...

So she's gone. What happens now?

Rainex said...

Suze-I'm deliberating!

wind walker said...

jellied eels???

do i even wanna know???

Rainex said...

WW-lol!!!!
What about Toad-in-the
-hole, Spotted Dick,
Bubble'n'squeak, ooh
you Yanks don't know
the delights of the UK!
(You lucky buggers,
but then you have jelly
with marshmallow and that
is unforgivable, what a
terrible thing to do to
jam!)

Etoile Tyler said...

I'm a little shocked.

Rainex said...

Etoile my head hurts
with too many ideas!