Friday, June 09, 2006

TROLLEYED

"Easy Becka, EASY!" Said Mickey Straw (for it was he) as
I threw myself at him, a bundle of grief, anger and disbelief.
He restrained me, that terrible screaming would not stop,
would someone shut that bitch up? Oh ok it was me.
I stopped.
I really mean stopped.
I stopped screaming,
thinking,
being,
I crashed heavily to the pavement and even my skinned
knees didn't make me start again.
Next minute CopGirl Kate sat down next to me and covered
my body with a blanket.
I was still naked, but oblivious to the cold or anything.
"Listen Becka, you have to listen. Oh Mick I think she's
going into shock!"
I don't remember the next 20 minutes or so.
Later Angie would tell me that my head flopped terribly
like a broken marionette.
Apparently Mickey slapped me, twice sharply across the cheeks
and Angie swore at him.
CopGirl Kate made him wait by the car.
I weed myself.
How undignified!
Justine did nothing. The dead don't.
The dead.
"Earth to Becks!" This was Angie, she twisted my nipples
very hard!
"Aaaah!"
"Houston we have contact!" Angie kissed me:"Ruth is alive,
ok, alive, she lives! "
I was shaky on my feet but Angie and believe it or not Justine
helped me to dress.
I had not heard the ambulance arrive and take Ruth away.
I missed the:"She's got a pulse!" Moment.
But I did not care, it was as if someone had robbed me of all
my strength away in one go.
I was whacked.
I wanted Alan.......
and strangely enough........


Becka M

9 comments:

Rainex said...

Women!

Lindy said...

'and strangely enough'? How much stranger can you go? Never mind. Don't answer that.

Rainex said...

LOL! Yeah we come
from a whole lineage
of 'strange'!

Suze said...

So, she lives on. Nice turn of events, I think I wanted her dead though. :)

Rainex said...

You and me both girlie!

butterflyuk said...

"Earth to Becks!" This was Angie, she twisted my nipples
very hard!

I have heard of slapping but this has to be a very uuusual practice to treat a person in shock! No wonder the medical profession doesn't know about it.

Rainex said...

It's cutting edge baby!

Etoile Tyler said...

I'm dying to know what happens... I've got a major Becka-jones!!

Rainex said...

Etoile I have a galloping
case of too much work
and not enough brains!
Promise to continue
this week!