Sunday, May 14, 2006

RAINEX TAGGING INTERLUDE


ML has tagged me-so here goes, 6 things about me!

1./ When I'm drunk I think I'm really really funny,
however I'm pretty sure I'm not. At all.

2./ My hair is from hell, no, scrap that, my hair is from
McDonald's.

3./ Alan Rickman is God. At least in my universe.

4./ I don't go big on china dolls, it's the eyes man.

5./ Having kids has really made me grow up-but I'm
having a childish revival. My oldest son is deeply ashamed
of me. That is how it should be.

6./ Queues-can't do it. Sweaty, nasty, shaky and that's just
D having to deal with me! Seriously I need to move into a
country that either has a quicker system or I can just push in.


Mad Becka will continue when I can be arsed.

6 comments:

Suze said...

So you have orange hair and shoes which are too big. If your kids are ashamed of you then you must be one trendy mum.
:)

Rainex said...

LOL Suze! Not very big on
the yellow dungarees though!

Foxsden said...

....I thought Yellow Dungarees is L'stoft beachfashion..:-)

Rainex said...

It's the national
costume here-the
towns full of clowns!

Etoile Tyler said...

Then I must not visit... As I am terrified of clowns.

Rainex said...

It's ok Etoile, they
don't know they are funny.
They think it is high
fashion.