Thursday, September 08, 2005

STRAW'S LAW

I shivered, Patrick a junkie! It did not seem real and opium!
The only person I ever knew who used that was Sherlock
Holmes and he was *fictional!"
"What does that mean Mickey? What's going to happen
next?"
My head felt tight like it would explode with tension
and my armpits were suddenly drenched with sweat.
"Damage limitation is the name of the game, I'm here to
deter the Press, at least until the old bastard wakes up
or croaks!" He laughed humourlessly.
I hit him hard in the chest, he crushed my hand painfully.
"Easy girlie! I'm here to help, you should be nice to me,
maybe all isn't lost yet." His green eyes shone with intent
and he began to claw at my top again.
"I like a hot sticky girl." He crooned.
"Mick you have to stop it! For my sanity please! Alan is
my boyfriend! Please don't mess my head up again, why do
you do it? Fuck me up I mean?"
I held his hands away, but it was futile he was much
stronger then me.
"Because you are the easiest lay in South London and
perhaps I like you too much. I think over the years you
owe me big time, all the scrapes I pulled you out of.
Times you could have been arrested, cunt boyfriends,
stalkers- you name it! Becka you will always be my girl."
I swear when Mickey grinned he had grown more teeth.
"Then tell me about Patrick, the opium, everything,
then we will see!" What else could I do? I was powerless,
normally a turn on, but this was something else.
Mickey had always been dominant, but this was like
Straw's Law-I was being made to do it!
Not what I had in mind.
I had to have some control.
I wished I was warm in Alan's bed covered by the
chocolate brown eiderdown, eating fingers of buttered
toast and drinking hot sweet tea.
Instead I was in a lift with Mr irresistible, who breathed
his nicotine breath down my top.
"We will start at the beginning with the poppies
and end with your freak Father."
As he said that Mick slipped a finger into my pussy
from behind.
"Just the way you like it." Mickey nibbled my earlobes.

I liked it alright, but this was the wrong man!

Becka M

* Well I think he was bloody well real enough!

4 comments:

Rainex said...

Oh my god it's the funky
shit!

butterflyuk said...

So you are telling me that it wasn't Golder virginia or Old Holborn that Sherlock was smoking? darn! LOL

Rainex said...

Superking menthols!

Rainex said...

I will get too it
don't fear Stormy!