Wednesday, September 14, 2005

DADDY WAS A ROLLING STONE

"It all started in Africa." Said Mickey as he snatched
my breasts from their cups.
"What did?" I said stupidly.
"We did, the human race! But in your case this was where
Daddy went bad." He slurped on my titties like they
were raspberry smoothies, I scratched his head.
"Ok." He continued:"It was the 70's, wild times ahoy!
Wild for Daddy anyway. He was still young and South
Africa was the perfect place for a white rich and devious
man to prosper. Oh and did he! Apartheid was in full
swing and life was cheap. Ivory was expensive and in
demand, poor old Dumbo never had it so bad.
That was where he started, bits and pieces.
Oh and diamonds, did I mention the diamonds?
Wonder why the old buzzard hasn't given you any-
oh and the hash. Partial to that myself in my younger
days. Patrick had plenty of outlets I can tell you.
Slavery? Black and white. Boys and girls, sex and
domestic, can't say fairer then that! Patrick was
an enterprising geezer-he was reaping it in and
distribution was a doddle, who would have thought
of it a dealer and a fence in the House of Lords!!!"

We have an interval now where I try to digest this
information and Mickey tries to digest my pussy.

"But the opium?" I asked and gasped as he fisted
me.
"That was what fucked it up, he tried it and liked
it himself. Too much. Soon he was spending
days on end dreaming and his workers were
getting greedy and dishonest! Dishonest, that's
a laugh eh? Do you know he lost an absolute
fortune, but he was rich enough anyway, him and
his crazy wife. It all came out in some old codgers
memoirs, else Patrick might be ok now.
He's a marked man you know, many people are
after him, that's why I was assigned as his body
guard, to protect him.
Really though I've been waiting the time out
to catch him. Looks like I might have missed
my chance if he dies." Mick looked sad.
I knew all about chance, I kissed my copper deeply
then head butted him as hard as I could.
Nothing happened.
My nose again throbbed like a squashed tomato.
"I didn't expect that." Said Mickey conversationally.
"Keep on using your nose to hit people girl and
you are going to look like Owen Wilson."
He then crashed to the lift floor out cold.
I used this as a chance to get Patrick the hell
out of there!

Becka M

6 comments:

butterflyuk said...

Daddy:
Neh..I think someone will notice you wheeling an Intensive care Ward bed down the motor way.
Mickey :
Head butting his head was probably a good idea instead of head butting else where - in case you need him later.

Rainex said...

Wait and see!
(I'm not supid just crazy!)

butterflyuk said...

I already knew that but thanks for the confirmation! LOL ...(gotchya)x

Rainex said...

I'm smarting!

Rainex said...

I will post either friday
or saturday, sorry about
delay. Up to my armpits
at work, you know how it is!!

Rainex said...

I'm beyond saving, the
coming part might be
ok though.
Will have to post when
I have more then 2 minutes!
See ya!