Wednesday, September 28, 2005

IT STARTED WITH A KISS

I crouched over Mickey like catwoman (minus the
pervy clothes). Good he was still alive, there was a
mad moment of panic that I might have offed the
bastard, but no, the Copper had breath in him yet.
I had found some particularly grubby clothes in a
linen trolley, not blood splattered, more likely worn
by king/queen BO from the school of unwashed.
Nice. So I looked the part, even if I didn't smell it.
Catherine wrinkled up her nose.
"Christ you stink." She observed.
"Go do something useful, find a stretcher or something."
I looked down at Mick, which was good as he always
looked down at me.
I thought back to our 1st sexual encounter, he was 12 and
I was 14.
"Go on Becka, show me it, you know you want to." Said
the scabby, skinny, slum kid.
Trouble was I did.
I mean I wanted to show him.
Gingerly I pulled down my knickers which said SATURDAY
on them even though it was actually friday.
"Where's the hair?" He laughed.
I bristled (though not with hair as puberty was late coming
in the land of Becks).
"Don't be mad." He said and kissed me deeply, something
inside went ping and I squirmed away to my very first
orgasm.
It was always like that with Mickey, first times, my first
kiss, my first pussy kiss, the first time I blew him.
Losing my virginity. Doing a strip tease for all his friends
(though that is another story!) losing him to Sharon, my
1st broken heart.
I kicked him with my foot.
"Bastard." I hissed, what would I do without Mickey?
Probably very well.
He mumbled but didn't wake up.
Catherine returned breathless with a wheelchair.
"I thought we would push him on a stretcher or
trolley."
"Well you thought wrong, this way if anyone stops
us we can say he has had a stroke, or we are on
our way to A & E." She smiled, clever old cow, I'll
give her that.
She looked at Mickey and frowned.
"Is that an erection?"
"Yeah, you must have seen one before, but Mickey
is always in a perpetual state of arousal."
Her pale blue eyes shimmered, she reached down
and touched his impressive bulge.
"Easy! That's not nice." Eeew, she was making me feel
sick.
"So very hard and firm." She began to unzip him.
"Whoah! Stop right there! That is quite enough lady!"
I slapped her hand away."Come on, let's put him in the
chair." Easier said then done, but all those years
getting Ma's drunk clients out of the flat had given me
the strength to move useless great hulks of man-flesh.
"Right, he's in-now what?" Said Catherine, breathless
and shiny eyed, she was still looking at his cock.
"I'll wait here, you going to get a nurse to check
Patrick."
"Why?"
"Duh? Because once checked and oked they will leave
him alone for a while, enough time to get the hell
out of here."
"What about the CCTV camera in the hall?"
"One thing at a time please!"
She marched off like someone who rides a lot of
horses.
Giddiup.
I didn't like the way she looked at Mickey, sort
of hungry and no, still can't do old folk sex
things yeuch!!!


Becka M

7 comments:

fatrobot said...

i think you are mad
good stuff

Rainex said...

Thanks fatrobot!
I am not old or
dead yet!!

Etoile Tyler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Etoile Tyler said...

I do so love you Raine... I was having the nastiest little panic attack about grad school... Then I realized that Becks has so much more to panic over than me. More exciting things to think about too!

Rainex said...

Love you too baby!
Hope you chill soon.

butterflyuk said...

Mickey's gonna be so mad when he comes round!

Rainex said...

Hey guys! Promise
I will post soon, work
is mad-hate it-hate it-
hate it! Normality should
return soon!