Saturday, August 06, 2005

SISTERS ARE DOING IT FOR THEMSELVES

I could not believe I called him Master!
I just knew that I had to get past this moment, to
push forward in time to a place where I would be
safe with Alan and this would be a memory.
Survival.
They tell you if you are kidnapped or in a hostage
situation the best thing to do would be to comply.
No matter how shitty it made you feel.
If you lived then you could always get your own back
another time.
Oh and I would.
To be sure.
Skinner would piss blood in hell for this if I had my way!
The sharp metal thing deep in my hoo-ha was Skinner's
nasty metal thumb claw, I was too scared to breathe,
too scared to move, less I be scratched inside.
It was not sexy.
He thought it was.
"You are lovely." He purred in my ear:"I could eat you up,
all of you." I had to stop myself from head butting
him. Was I losing my nerve? He was groaning and twisting
away.
Skinner, to think I liked him once.
Well the idea of him.
And I realized that he was fucked.
Fucking insane.
Nutter.
Grange Hill Nutjob.
Loony.
I'm really quite slow on the uptake.
In the other room I heard Angela screeching about figures
again.
What were they doing to her?
"I'm going to lick you all over." Promised Skinner.
I shivered. If I got out of this I would make bald-boy
suffer.
If I got out.
I was pathetic.
But I was alive.
Then I heard raised voices.
One voice in particular.
"I don't give a fuck! Where is my bloody sister?"
Sister-thing Raine!
The door handle started to turn.
"Dress yourself." Said Skinner harshly and withdrew
his claw, I could breathe again.
I felt like a droopy ragdoll, I was sodden with perspiration.
I heard Grady's voice.
"She not here."
"I know she's here! Becka get your arse out here
NOW!" Raine boomed.
The door opened and she entered.
"You can't go in there." Said Neck who was looking freaked.
"Try and stop me." She said.
Raine entered the room all electric hair and nervous
energy.
She looked at me, sweaty, shaky and pale.
Skinner, sweating red and excited.
"Would somebody please explain to me what the
fuck is going on?"
Nobody did.
Angela entered , another sweaty disheveled person.
"I don't want to know!" Roared Raine:"Becka I had
to find you." She placed a hand on my shoulder:"It's
Patrick, he's, ah, had a heart attack."
I began to shiver again.
Sometimes it's hard to cope.
Raine felt my forehead:"You ok?" She said:"You are
burning up!" She looked at Skinner.
"What were you doing?" Her light voice belied her
rage, she looked at him as though he had crawled
from under a stone.
Skinner smiled to reveal his fangs.
Raine pulled a eeww face.
"Nothing she didn't want." He lisped.
Raine's mouth set into a smile line, the small cleft
in her chin vanished-she was grinding her teeth
again.
"Angela take Becka out to the car, it's a
Volvo, blue." Her voice was of a woman not to
be ramped with.
Angela nodded and pulled me along.
Bloody hell.
Patrick! If I lost him now I would surely die!
Don't know how she got me through the swaying,
baying crowd, but she did.
"Come on kid." Said Angela, we approached the Volvo,
D looked at us. He didn't say anything.
Smart man.
We piled in.
"Hey D." I said and sniffed, he nodded and looked
away.
"What happened to you?" Said Angela.
I shook my head and horror! Two tears rolled down
my face.
Blast I hated to cry.
Waste of salt.
"Ok, I was trying to get Grady to call off that bald
thug. I was asking him to name a price, any figure.
But he wouldn't, he just smiled." She frowned.
Figures.
That was what she was yelling at.
I pulled my top up and blew my nose on the hem,
catching D's eye in the mirror, he turned away.
"You would do that for me?" I said in astonishment.
"Well yeah! I've put up with a lot of crap from
you, but you are still my number one." She hugged
me tightly.
Something very comforting about her large breasts.
Talking of tits-what was Raine doing?

Becka (survival of the fittest) M

7 comments:

butterflyuk said...

Isn't it nice to have a big sister who can pull one out of a big sh.t hole?

Rainex said...

Alas! I never did.

Rainex said...

I'll keep that in mind
Storm! Full Ds huh?
Can't compete with that!

Rainex said...

Stormy-look I have
an advert on my site!
The arses!

butterflyuk said...

They are just pathetic leaving ad.s on people's blogs. At least yours doesn't imply you need educating, mine does...LOL.

Rainex said...

Maybe the ad-prat thinks
I'm a geek!

Rainex said...

LOL-you always cheer me
up.
Posting later.