Wednesday, August 31, 2005

DUST (IER) Part Two

We found a store cupboard, very small and tight and
stocked with green surgical wear. I slipped into a
tunic and some of those socks they give patients to
avoid DVTs, I looked foolish I know.
"We can't." Said Alan:"I haven't got a johnnie on me."
Johnnie! How quaint, that is why I love him guys, he
always makes me laugh.
"Don't worry about it." I assured him:"You can come in
my mouth instead."
"Well put like that." He purred, Mr Adaptable as ever!
I was soon crouched over like some horny Orderly
setting the world to rights with my lips and teeth.
His fingers worked overtime in my snatch, I swear
that man has the longest, most pointiest fingers in
the world. They reach the parts other fingers cannot
reach.
"Eat me." I commanded.
"What do you want me to eat?" He said and his voice
was magical, sending me over the edge in anticipation.
"Lick my clit."
"The way you speak! Can't you say lady petals or
something prettier?"
I snorted.
"I will never say lady petals! I'd rather say piss flaps,
or camel toe!" I was laughing and peaking all the time
with my tongue doing the swirly swirl.
"You are a wicked terrible girl and I love it all! Especially
this bit!"
He laid me across a locker and pulled down my knickers
kissing my belly button and cupping my buttocks.
He began to french kiss my clitty, nibbling and licking
making me lock his head with my Beyonce thighs.
Alan stopped.
"Becka you are crushing my head!"
Ooops.
"Sorry!"
"You will be!" He warned.
I was soon wet and wild, creaming on his tongue and
shuddering as if I was being attacked by a conga eel.
"You are a creature set on pleasure." He said:"You
amaze me." Alan kissed me roughly.
"Now be a good girl and get dressed, we need to
see to your Father."
Reality is shit sometimes.
Back in the corridor Alan giggled.
"Becka you have gone grey!" He brushed my hair:"Dust."

I would get a lot greyer before the night was out and it
was not funny.

Becka M

2 comments:

Rainex said...

You likey?

Rainex said...

And that's what we
likey to hear!!