Friday, February 11, 2005

TARTS


I feel like I need to be mated, for real. Mr Pointy is a
cool dude but sometimes a girl needs something to
hold onto. I so badly need a fuck I think I am going to
do myself and injury! Friction burns are so teenage.
Ruth and her bread-and-butter sex! Sex because you
need it rather then wanting it. Well she is right but I'm
fresh out of Utterly Butterly, namely stupid Jeff getting
himself arrested and Mickey 'The Daddy' Straw getting
his wife pregnant every few months. Wankers.
I'm left with the Twins (oh please leave me with them!
30 minutes will do it) but I can't do that to Alan.
Skinner perverted Gollum of a wretch, well he is handy
with a rope. Angela, nope she's a Love-Mummy for
Justine's corpse-girl. Max, Angela's moody gothy son,
nice but a fetching shade of green.
Of course the best answer would be to jump Alan and
completely fry his brains out with multiple dick suckings.
A man tends to be more pliable after that.
Have I missed any out? I hope so because I'm really at my
wits end. Alex is out doing a shoot for perfume (now how
silly is that?) and I'm sitting on the sofa wearing a Central
Park t-shirt and a pair of Calvin's.
Ruth is in the kitchen pretending to eat things (Usually
involving a great deal of spitting into the binbag-nice).
She looks good actually, leather mini skirt, high boots,
Honky Tonk hat (you are awful!) and heavy black eyeliner.
She looks like a lolita, even though she is quite 30 something.
She see's me looking.
"Alright fuckface? Want a jam tart?" She says like the
chirpy cockney she is.
I grin at her:"Feed me it." I say, her eyebrows raise.
"You are a lazy cunt." She mumbles but standing on tiptoe
(and I don't make it easier for her) she proffers the
Mr Kipling special.
"That's not the tart I want." Sometimes I really am just a
big man.
"Oh?" She removes her stupid hat and her blonde hair
swings past her cheeks making her look like a Timotei
advert. But she's smiling.
I take her hand and lead her to the bedroom.
I know this is wrong wrong wrong.

Becka M

4 comments:

Lindy said...

Oh Becka,
You never seize to amaze me.
Love you, darling.
xoxo

Rainex said...

Thanks very much sweetie!

Tilly said...

Uh oh... that way madness lies.

After all the trouble with Ruth in the past? Tsk. Then again - a shags a shag eh? :o)

Rainex said...

I'd agree with you there Tilly-
but then I don't like Ruth that
much (Becka would agree with the latter part though!)