Tuesday, February 08, 2005

ME AND MR POINTY

Buffy the Vampire Slayer had a stake called 'Mr Pointy',
I too have an object of the same name. However mine is
a discreet, beautifully smooth and shiny vibrator.
Don't all start 'Rabbiting' me at once, I've had quite a few
Rampant Rabbits from Ms Summers and I have to say
they are good, but sooo noisy! Mr Pointy is quiet and
reliable, because of this silence I can indulge in fantasy,
he can be who I want him to be.
You have to remember guys masturbation is healthy,
especially in someone like myself who hasn't had sex
in yonks, you have to do it else it'll atrophy, i.e use it
or lose it.
Also it's getting the timing right, never in a million
years would I have a wank round Sister-thing's flat,
I'd be way too self conscious. At Ruth's and Alex it
can also be a bit intense, Ruth would ignore it but Alex
might shout out:"Will you stop that damn frigging!"
She always seems to know when I 'm playing with
myself. I think she has a direct and psychic link
to my vagina.
Oh god I need a man!
I phoned Alan up:
"What are you doing?" I said.
"Watching a dvd of Last of the Summer Wine."
"Why would you do that?" I said in disbelief at his
bad taste.
"Because I think it's funny of course!" I could detect a
faint pissed off tone in his voice.
"Do you think your one of them? Your not that old you
know!" I teased imagining him wellies.
"Becka stop being a cow, what do you really want?"
He was definitely irked!
"I want." (A fuck)"I want you to come over." My voice had
that unattractive pubescent whine.
"Not a good idea Becks." He said flatly.
"Don't you love me anymore?"
"Of course I do! But I think that we have perhaps one
of the most destructive relationships ever, I truly
think that if we are meant to be together we will be.
You just have to be patient."
"That's thick!" I snapped:"What are you waiting for a
sign from The Almighty? Get real, we are two people
who need eachother and I need you now. Please
come over Alan, I'm begging you." I hate it when I
act all graspy and demanding, he does bring out
that side of me. I just want to cling to him.
"The twins told me about your little massage." He
said dryly. Oh shit the little twits!
"It was nothing!" I squeaked.
"Hmm. Look I'm not coming over, I'll phone you in a
couple of days, we'll have lunch, or something."
It sounded like he wasn't interested, after all we had
been through and I still wanted to tell him about my
'Dad'.
"Alan don't go." I said quietly.
"Becka, I can't do this with you, I really don't know
if I can make myself be this vunerable again." So
he was hurting too.
"Can't we just take it slowly, be together and see how
we go?" I said gently, trying to coax him back to me.
"No we can't. It's all or nothing and at this stage I've
nothing to give you." I heard him gasp:"But I will come
over. Just don't expect too much." He warned.
"Fantastic, I can't wait." I put the phone down and
humped over the sofas like an excited puppy.
Yippee!!!
But I knew in my heart that we had a long way to go
and the worst thing possible would be for me to jump
on him the minute he walked through the door!
So here is where Mr Pointy came in, he became my
beloved Alan.
"It's been a longtime." He said in his deep treacly voice.
"Forever." I sighed.
He knelt at my feet and his face nuzzled against my
G-string, gently he pulled it to the side and breathed
deeply against my flesh.
"Such a longtime." He said and eased my pants over
my hip bones. He pulled me forwards so that he
could explore the very core of me with his tongue,
I twisted and squirmed, it felt like Christmas with
snow. I was yanking great handfuls of his gorgeous
hair and letting it run through my fingers like silk.
He smelt so good, tobacco, brandy and his own clean
smell mixed with Imperial Leather no doubt.
I could feel myself building up to come:"Please!" I
mumbled. Carefully he unzipped himself and he
sprang out like a jack in the box! I'd forgotten just
how beloved his cock was to me. I kissed it's pearly
head.
"No I want to be inside you."He said and pulled me
on top of him. I was so wet and ready that the
friction made it seem delicious and ripe.
He was lifting me with his strength and need and
I was saying his name again and again. I came so
hard that I almost fell straight to sleep in exhaustion.
I felt doped and happy on sex. Then I remembered
that I was alone on the lounge floor with Mr Pointy
and Alan was on his way. I smiled a secret smile
as I went to ready myself.

Becka M

12 comments:

Foxsden said...

"too noisy"!!!... you musta given it some stick gal - mine's stealthy as you like! lol

Rainex said...

Attendant you are supposed to turn
it on! Lol!

butterflyuk said...

I wouldn't say filthy, just witty and funny as well as open and daring. Made me giggle.

Etoile Tyler said...

I liked this post because you knew who Mr. Pointy is. Strangely pleasing.

Rainex said...

Butterflyuk-thanks v.much!
Etoile-yeah we are all big
Buff fans-I liked Angel too
before it got too epic!

Tilly said...

Ooh, I've gone a bit squirmy.

Rainex said...

"Things that make you go oooh!"
Tilly do you find being pregnant
makes you hornier? It did for me,
so enjoy it now before you get too
big!

Rainex said...

Nice one gdayscott!

Foxsden said...

NO chick - its supposed to turn ME on :-)

Rainex said...

The Attendant (rofl)you really
don't think they are too noisy?
Or maybe I bought the only ones
that sound like a magimix mated
with a JCB!

Foxsden said...

The vibrator part is silent on mine - but that godawful other setting which makes the head go in circles?? WTF is that? - yes, THAT sounds like a JCB hybrid - What possessed someone to think that chicks like the walls of their snatch probed around in a circular motion while listening to 100's of playschool coloured beads get crushed together. Does fuck all for me - my G (or A?) spot thinks its a joke

Rainex said...

ML I know! I think the twirly
bit on the rabbit is invented by a MAN-and a really fucking old one at that! One that Has to go side to side just to make it look like
he is going faster!
Buzzy bit is cool though.