Wednesday, October 12, 2005

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE HOO-HA

"Where to hot Mama?" Said Alan in a faux
Hispanic accent (just why he said it quite like
that was beyond me). Mind you I could have
been hallucinating again, don't call me mad for
nothing you know!
"I don't know, I'm just so pleased we got out
of there! What do you think Catherine?"
"I think my husband is waking up." She stroked
his cheek and yes Patrick's eyelids were fluttering
like butterflies.
"Patrick!" I bellowed into his ear.
"He is not deaf you know!" Hissed Catherine.
"I am now." Mumbled Patrick.
Alan nearly crashed the car, we swerved perilously
like the fugitives we were.
"Alan! Chill pill!" I snapped.
"Fuck off!" He shouted back cheerily, love this man's
bones I do.
"What is going on? I'm not dead yet am I?" Said Patrick.
"No, you are in hell with me and your lunatic bastard
daughter, she duffed up that Copper you know, Straw."
When she said Straw I'm sure I could see her eyes
glisten, dirty old cow.
"Did she?! Well done, don't worry I was on to him
all the while." Patrick yawned and I was impressed
to see that he had nearly all his own teeth, rich bastards
good teeth, no morals.
"I love you Pa, I really thought you would die and you
are in sooo much trouble." I realized I was crying
when tears dripped onto Patrick's pale face, Catherine
watched us like a sphinx (only she was smaller and
not Egyptian).
"Sorry to break up the hearts and flowers!
This is not going to last long if we don't have a plan,
tell me where I'm going! Mickey Straw will wake
soon, shit will hit the fan and the Cops will be crawling,
not to mention the Press." Said Alan in his usual
dramatic way.
"Take me home." Said Patrick.
"Home? Are you crazy, that's the first place the Police
will look!" Hissed Witch Wife from hell.
"I mean South Africa." Said Patrick and you could see
he was already there, glass in hand looking like the
Man from Delmonte and smuggling something
naughty down his trousers.
"I don't have enough petrol for that!" Laughed Alan.
But Patrick was serious.
This was not going to be easy!
Becka M

10 comments:

Rainex said...

Going to remove a
couple of blogs from
my links soon as they
have stopped writing!

Foxsden said...

NOT ME!..

Rainex said...

NOT U!!!!

fatrobot said...

to quote the Spitting Image
i've never met a nice south african

Rainex said...

Fatrobot-I did, he
was called Matt.
Storm-no you are an
asset to the blogging
world!
I meant MM 'cos she
has finished for now,
'course I will put her
back up if she starts again,
so keep me informed!
And Loserboy if you
are reading this-bloody
well blog! I'll put
you back too!

butterflyuk said...

Can we please go on a safari if we go to SA?

Rainex said...

Butterfly-I don't
see why not! (I'm
trying to hold onto my
frayed grip on reality
as it is!)

Lindy said...

Great!!! Now I get kicked off my favorite sidebar. I'll cry. I swear! And can we please go to South Africa? Cos they've offered us a trip through work (at a really good price) but I can't afford it.
Man, can I whine?

Rainex said...

Never kick you off
(as long as you write!)
SA? Maybe!

Rainex said...

Heh heh Hi!