Friday, August 03, 2007

A WORD FROM THE WISE


Well guys I guess we owe you a mini explanation-I mean we disappear
for weeks on end, then write crap!
There is a very good reason for this-
1./We have been overcome with Snape lust because of the new Harry Potter
film.
2./A new job which includes being chastised by the general public.
3./A bit part in Transformers as a wheel.
4./A nasty caffeine withdrawal-I got a Starbucks stool stuck up my bum.
5./A visiting relative who cries all night, drools and generally screams the
house down. You can tell which side of the family he's off of can't you D?
6./I dreamt that I was married to George Roper off of George & Mildred and
he was a pimp daddy.
7./I had a haircut that very nearly made me look like Chrissie Hynde-I was
not amused.
8./I got chatted up by some carrot crunching yoik with space for dental items like
teeth. Yep I've got a way with the men folk.
9./I give up!
10./There is no 10

p.s a 1 of these is not true.
Haheha

Right and just to add the piece la resistanceI am off on hols for a couple of weeks!!!!
Must do better when I return.
Lindy, ML, Etoile, Butterfly, HB love u babies!


Rainexxx

Becka mmm

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, damn it to all fuck, I love you too

Foxsden said...

and I love you three

Lindy said...

Well, I miss reading you but I'm glad you're enjoying your summer. Have a great holiday & I'll keep checking in on you. Cos by gum! I luv you four.

Rainex said...

Crazies! What r u like?!!
I blush!!!

broomhilda said...

Cheers to Snape lust....

Lindy said...

Still missing you. Are you ever coming back, luv?

Foxsden said...

arse - you can't tell me L'stoft is keeping you busy

Lindy said...

please, email me & let me know you're still alive.
lewlew57@hotmail.com
purty please, i've actually imagined you being abducted by the mother ship (or alan strangling you. whichever came first.) you must make contact!!!!!

Foxsden said...

Hope you didnt get washed away with the tidal surges yesterday....