Saturday, December 23, 2006

CRUMBS!!!!!


I am dogged (some would say a dog).
I'd come for a sandwich and I was having a sandwich.
No alternatives.
However the kind of sandwich I wanted, 2 slices of white bread,
peanut butter and a big glass of chocolate milk was going to be
replaced by 2 hot boys, buttery sex and a glass of er....well
you don't really want to know that do you?!
"Please." I said.
"Please me." Said Quinn.
"Please you." said Jude.
I was so naked within seconds and I only thought of my empty
Annie being filled with twins doing the lurve thing!
Roasted? Well not exactly as it was far too frantic for that. It was
a scrabble of sex, kisses on my clitty, breasts, bum, my mouth finding
smooth male flesh and beautiful throbbing dicks.
It was so fast, all I could hear was panting, moaning, breath on my neck,
someone kissing my eyes and stroking my hair.
My mouth filled with Jude's cock, Quinn licking my cunt and filling me
up with one smooth thrust.
"My turn!" Said Jude and he entered me as soon as he had pushed his still
hard brother away.
I grinned it was good.
Gooooood!
But I'm a generous soul, to finish I put both their dicks in my mouth at
once.
Neither was the smallest of fellows.
And yes I have a big mouth!!!
But nobodies mouth is that big and as soon as they had rasped against
eachother and filled me with er.....Christmas joy, my mouth gaped
open like the mouth of Jacob Marley.
Aaah.
Oh yeah dislocation time baby!
"Shit." Said Quinn.
"Crumbs!" Said Jude.


Becka M XXXXX

7 comments:

Rainex said...

Remember guys these
stunts are done by
professionals so that
you don't have to!

Lindy said...

And whatever you don't try this at home! Please, don't make me picture that again!

Rainex said...

Lol! Merry Xmas!

Etoile Tyler said...

Merry Christmas to all the Becka clan!! Love you all!

Rainex said...

Let's hope 2007 is
good for our on-line
family Etoile!

butterflyuk said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS. Hope you have had a good day.

butterflyuk said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR RAINE X time 0004 on 01/01/2007