Monday, September 25, 2006

RAMBLING RUTH AND MAD BECKA

"I should see Ruth." I said exhaling a delightful plume
of smoke from my right nostril.
"Mmm." Said Alan.
"What do you mean Mmmm?" I did not like that voice
one little bit. Ok maybe the moist bit of me did, the bit
which was enjoying the hand service he was administering.
"The girl is bad news."
"She's my best friend!" I defended her honour.
"She tried to kill you, shagged me, slept with your boss's
girlfriend, tried to shag your Dad. That one was beyond
me actually, how anyone could go near that terrible old
bastard is a mystery." He pulled one of those faces.
"Hey!" Bloody hell he was assassinating my friend and Pa!
(Not literally with a gun-just enough to irritate me.)
"I just think Ruth is a catalyst, the kind of bitch who
sparks the fire in others, easily led fools to do her bidding."
He grinned at me:"Sorry, but gullible is your middle
name."
"Well it's better then Hortence!" I said hotly.
"What? Never mind, Ruth's probably got her family with
her." Said Alan.
"I am her family."
"Jesus."
"Becka." I corrected.
"I'm getting old."
"Getting?" I laughed.
"Don't be cheeky, Miss Grey in the fuzz."
"Eh? Oh, bastard!"


Becka M XXXXXX

7 comments:

Rainex said...

I hate Ruth!

butterflyuk said...

Is it L'Oreal who says "you are worth it"? or is it Garnier?

Etoile Tyler said...

It's L'Oreal.

I'm not a Ruth fan either.

I'm a Becka and Raine fan. Ruth is TROUBLE.

Rainex said...

LOL!!!
My crazy people I love
you!
xxxx

Rainex said...

Oh crap I forgot
the sex!
Missed you too Stormy!

Foxsden said...

Ruth-less.. clue is in the name

Rainex said...

Smart chickee ML!