Wednesday, February 22, 2006

RUTHIE'S RAMPAGE

"Ruth has flipped out and taken Justine hostage! What's
worse is she's nicked Angela's car and that is a fucking
nice piece of work, Chrysler very sexy, oh God my life!"
I held my head in my hands, I felt a nose bleed coming on.
Any blood and Alan was going to be wearing it. Bastard.
"What are you going to do?" He asked.
"Me?" I glared at him:"Nothing. Everything. First I have
to see Mickey, then we'll see."
"But why has she flipped? What would make a perfectly
nice girl like Ruth turn nasty?" Said Alan, his voice
dripped sarcasm like Pete Burns at a Baywatch reunion.
"That's Cute!" Laughed Mal.
I sighed, it was hard being gorgeous.
"Ruth has realized Justine is a poor substitute for me."
Alan laughed hysterically:"Oh God women! You are
all crazy!"
"No just the ones you screw." Said Mal.
"Don't I know it!" Barked Alan :"It's your ego Becka,
it will get you one day. One day you will be all alone."
I smiled:"I'll have a mirror."

Becka Martin XXX

6 comments:

Rainex said...

I'll have a brandy.

butterflyuk said...

Watch it....Beck will remind you that saying "Brandy makes you ....."?

Rainex said...

....sick if you
drink enough!"

Lindy said...

And you leave me wanting more. How will I deal?

Rainex said...

Lindy cigerettes
and alcohol work
for me!

Rainex said...

Aint gonna happen big
geezer! Nice thought
though and yes, all
boobies are lovely
'cept man boobs!