Friday, June 04, 2004

SEXYBOY

I'm not good at this office stuff, cutting and
pasting does not come easily for me. Angela has the
patients of a saint, however her morals are far darker.
She keeps touching me, leaning against me, playing with
what's left of my hair. I ask for it I guess as I'm that
gorgeous (yeah right!). I feel like I've pushed myself
into a corner now, no escaping. Mother is still at home
stinking out the flat with nicotine, at least it's put
me off the fags, I might even quit!
To cheer myself up I went to The Twisted Gut last night
to have a bevy with Shirl. She so comforting-must be
the breasts-motherly.
"Tell me all about it love." She says and slaps those
big whoppers on the counter. You don't know where to
look. I told her everything (well an edited version)
skimming of course over the Angela episode as she
just wouldn't understand.
"Seems to me Becks, none of your men are right for you.
Jeff is a shit, Mickey is married and Alan, well he
was never going to handle you dear."
"Really? I thought he handled me just fine-and in
all the right places! Oh god Shirl what am I going
do?" I placed my hot face on the smooth counter.
"Get your sweaty mush off my paneling! I've just
polished that!" She scolded. "If you want Alan you
are just going to have to get him and stop shagging
other people for a start!"
"I don't shag just anyone." I grumbled:"Jeff and
Mickey are ex-boyfriends!"
"So that makes it ok?" She shook her head, very
Diana Dors tonight with freshly bleached hair.
"No, but I've 'done' them already, it's not like
I'm picking up men in bars!" I surveyed the talent,
non existent, 2 old men with flat caps, a yob with
a Burberry baseball hat and a punky young man who
looked like Edward Scissorhands. I did a double
take, he really did look like Johnny Depp but he
was about 20. Babychange. Couldn't help but look
though. He caught my eye and pulled out his tongue.
What? I stuck two fingers up in a Kes salute, he
laughed and I could see a tongue stud.
"Whose the young blood?" I asked Shirl, very interested
now.
"You are old enough to be his mother!" Roared Shirley,
very disapprovingly:" That's Max, he's a friend of
my oldest boy Jordan."
The next minute he was at my side.
"Buy you a drink? Love your hair by the way."
What could I do?
"Thanks, I'll have a brandy and coke."
I might have slept with him (in another reality)but
but then he started to count out his change on the bar
and I realized my error. He was too young, everything was wrong-we were not a match.
"Honey I'll have to go, sorry." I smiled my best smile.
Shirley smiled on approvingly.
"Another time then?" Said the boy:"My name is Max
by the way."
"Nice to meet you Max-by-the-way, I'm Becka."
We shook hands and there it was, attraction at it's
finest and most pure. The match might not be perfect
but it had firm foundations. Namely in my crotch.
"I'll see you another time then Becka."
"I hope." I said and left while I still could. He was
a honey of the first order. Suddenly I felt old and
jaded, but he had liked me hadn't he? Can't be that
bad can I? Not too shoddy!
Becka

No comments: