Wednesday, August 18, 2004

I FELL ON MY BUM......

Well I did and very hard too, from the top of the stairs
to the bottom. Chipped my elbow and dented my pride, Alan
thought it was quite funny though. Spookily enough I've been
feeling very down ever since....it's that feeling that life can
change at any moment and I wasn't even pissed (which was a
first). Maybe I just miss being in Boscastle.
Hey! Have you seen the news about Cornwall and the flooding?
Bloody hell, we were there, we only missed it by a couple of days!
Oh I didn't tell you much about Gus did I? Very blond very buff as
in (buffoon). Tried it on with me in the sand dunes, very
suggestive he was too. Alan had been sent off to buy ice cream
and ciggies, lovely having a slave and here I was sitting on the sands
with this bronzed god of a man. He spoilt it though when he opened
his mouth, you would have to gag him for sure if you had a
relationship with him. He was way too thick even by my standards.
So there I was in my almost see-thru string bikini (with my troll's
hair standing out wildly) and my blue sunglasses. Gus sits down
(on top of me-as they do) I resisted, honestly I did!
"Get off you big perve!" I shrieked, thoughrily delighted by the
attention though, I could feel him working down my briefs and
the sand scratching my arse.
"You love it you little slag." He laughed, I punched him as hard
as I could in the balls. He sat there grunting and swearing until
Alan arrived with dripping ice-cream and more importantly my
menthol ciggies. He peered at his friend.
"Gus are you alright? You've gone quite red, perhaps you've
had too much sun?"
Gus nodded and shot me a look from hell, I would pay for that
ball bashing no doubt.
I licked the running cornet still cluctched in Alan's hand, I did
suggestive things with my tongue, aware that both men were
watching me. It was a good holiday.
Oh and the hair belongs to a Russian bird called Olga, I know
this because she is haunting me. She thinks I'm a slut.
As if...
Becka

No comments: